The boy in the brown house

Start from the beginning

"Your eye!" Shiro exclaimed as he gestured to Keith's right eye.

Keith flipped down the passenger mirror and examined his face noticing the black and blue bruise around his right eye.

"Shit." He said to himself as he gently touched the bruise.

" He didn't... hit you again did He?"
Shiro sounded concerned.

Keith panicked a bit before coming up with a lie.

"No! I ran into uhh, my back door. I tripped on the last step and fell..."
Keith lied through his teeth.

"Are you sure? Keith, I already know that's not true, please tell me what's going on."

"I can't shiro, I just can't. "
Keith crossed his arms and looked out the window.

"Keith, if he hurt you, I need to tell someone."

"No!! Please shiro, you know that will make it worse! Please don't tell anyone!"

"Keith, you're being abused by your father, I can't let that keep happening."

"Shiro, I promise if something goes really wrong I'll leave, please promise me you won't tell."

"Keith i---

"Promise!!'

Keith raised his arm and lifted his pinky out for shiro to pinky swear.

"Promise..." shiro pinky swore with Keith and drove to school.

When they arrived at school, Keith automatically left for the courtyard to sit under his special tree.

"Hey! Look the emo kids back!"
A voice rang through the courtyard.

Keith rolled his eyes as he stood up to face the boy.

"What do you want rolo?"
Keith said with an annoyed tone.

"I want to kick your ass kogane."
Rolo said with an evil smirk as his squad rolled up behind him.

" Oh, you have your own little squad now? That's nice. Didn't know a badass like you would need help."

Keith smirked.

"Laugh all you want kogane, but you won't be laughing when all three of us are beating you to the ground."

Rolo said as he got closer and closer the Keith.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've been through this, you threaten to beat me up, I fight you, you start off strong, and then I break you're nose in the end right?"

Keith said crossing his arms.

"Not this time kogane, this time we are gonna win, my goal is to beat you so badly that you'll cry and then I'll take a video to prove that I officially broke Keith kogane. "

"Mmhhmm, yeah good luck with that. I'm not scared of you rolo, you're just so dumb that you keep forgetting that apparently. "

"That's it kogane, you are so gonna get it!"

"Bring it on bitch!" Keith said with narrow eyes.

Rolo punched Keith in the face and Keith fought back with a high kick to the neck. Rolo kicked Keith in the stomach and then kneed him in the ribs which made Keith flinch a bit.

"What's wrong kogane? Can't take it?"

Keith reached up and slammed his elbow into rolos nose instantly breaking it.

"Fuck! You broke my fuckin nose again!"

"Yeah, that was the idea."

Keith sarcastically said as he kicked one of the other boys behind rolo.