view

pair: doubleb
scenario: jiwon spent all of his year looking at hanbin through a small piece of glass due to their classrooms, finally after noticing him at the very start of the year, jiwon gets the courage to go and talk to him, hanbin turning the bad boy into a good person slowly
tags:
word count: 1371

school was always the most boring thing in everyone's lives, but to hanbin, it was semi enjoyable. he wasn't one of the 'popular kids' nor was he one of the nerds that sat playing chess for the whole of their lunch hour. he was the person that people knew of and liked but never associated as a popular or a nerd. the brunette was an in-between. being an in-between was fun, he knew loads of people and had more friends than he could vouch for, an on looker named jiwon, whom he always caught staring at him in AP history. he didn't mind; only wishing that they'd actually be able to talk one day.

jiwon, was a popular. big badass bully who never stopped until he actually got what he wanted. he was hated by the minority but loved by the majority, his amazing biceps rippled under his dark shirts and hoodies whenever he approached a person who he was heart set on hurting. there was a struggle when it came to focusing on classes, AP history with mr kang was the hardest to focus with. room 552 and 553 where a-joined by a stretch of glass, both classes able to seen into the other room during the hour of history that they all endured. jiwon, never payed a fat lot of attention to the droning voice of his teacher, the way he tutted or sucked his tongue whenever someone was caught doing that they shouldn't or put a foot out of line. there wasn't any focus in the raven haired males head. but within the first lesson of the year, the elder male taking his usual seat along the back of the classroom, next to the glass window that allowed him to look into 552, his everything changed.

it went from no longer focusing because he couldn't be bothered and he already knew what was being taught because of his older brother, to he couldn't focus because of a very attractive male with coffee coloured and cute, creasing eyes that shone when he understood parts of the work they were being set to do. hanbin. the whole school knew who he was. everyone adored him, but the reason why, jiwon was yet to find out.

either way, jiwon couldn't focus and similarly, neither could hanbin- the coffee haired male stealing secret glances at the raven haired male who was sat the other side of the glass, chewing the lid of his pen and doodling small little chibi characters onto his notepad rather than taking notes that would be seen as very important for their exams prior to the end of the year.

"kim hanbin, answer for question number three please." the youngers teacher called, the male looking down at his case study and finding the question he was meant to answer. his gaze pulls back up to his female teacher, her eyes lined with a small amount of eye liner, her lips tinted red from her lip gloss and her dark brown hair was pulled over her right shoulder, her glasses sat atop her head for the time being. "it was the act of supremacy, allowing Elizabeth to have the title of supreme governor rather than head as the head of the church was associated with the pope, who she didn't want to be mistaken for. it also gave her the image of having no gender, meaning her subjects could see her as both male and female and not become disheartened." he says gently, following his notes with the top of his right index finger and then looking back to be brought face to face with his teachers wide and warm smile. she nods, looking back at the pack she was holding in her left arm and asking another question to a different pupil. hanbin attention moves back to jiwon, the elder already insanely focused on hanbin from his own side of the glass; a baby pink blush dusting his cheeks as he realises hanbin caught him staring.

the elder ducks his head and never looks back at the younger male for the remainder of his lesson, putting his focus into the tiny chibi drawings that were slowly taking over his once white and plain paper.

***

the bell finally rung on its continuous loop for about ten seconds, jiwon hurriedly grabbing his notepad and pen and pulling them tight to his chest so he could leave the classroom quickly. "jiwon!!" his teacher calls, shaking his head and saying he'll talk to him tomorrow (he never does, but that doesn't matter). the elder male walks to hanbins classroom, standing outside the door leant against the wall ready to catch the coffee haired male and talk to him about anything.

"hi..." a very gentle voice pulls him out of his daydream, his eyes flicking to hanbins wide brown eyes, smiling softly. "hey.." he whispers quietly, biting down on his lip softly and the younger giggles quietly to himself. "i'm..." he starts, hanbin shaking his head and smiling cutely,"jiwon... yeah, i know, i hear your name around a lot. i get told to stay away from you but look, here i am." he says calmly, completely unphased that he was stood insanely close to the biggest bad boy in the school and the most dangerous person, knowing the past of the taller male. "wow, so you know a lot about me then, hanbin." he says with a light shrug, testing the others name out on his tongue and smiling as he notices how swiftly it rolled off. it was nice?

"care to join me for lunch, bad boy? or do you have much more important matters that you're in need to attend to?" hanbin asks with a raised brow, his books pulled to his chest and the sleeves of his dark blue hoodie held over his hands. jiwon purses his lips for a second, humming quietly and nodding,"yeah, i'll spend lunch with you. can we go put our books in our lockers though? i don't want to seem like a nerd with all of this stuff, even though it's just drawing." hanbin just nods slowly, his coffee hair falling in front of his eyes as they walk to their lockers and deposit their books into the bottom of them.

the two males, who hadn't ever spoken properly, meet back up at the entrance of the cafeteria, smiling to one another before walking in like they were honestly about to end the world, everyone looking their way and gasping as they notice how amazing they looked together. jiwons muscle complimenting the younger a skinny frame and the darkness of both their hairs clashing together. they looked like a couple and a couple that would be so amazing together.

a few people whispered amongst themselves as the two passed, both of them keeping their will power and ignoring the sly muttering and mumbles about either how amazing they were together or how bad it was that they were friends. 'what if hanbin ends up like jiwon? will people hate him for being like that or hate jiwon more for turning him into that?' someone whispers to their blonde friend, the girl just rolling her eyes and shaking her head. 'their choice, not yours. they want to be friends or get together, i say they can because it's their lives. hanbin wouldn't end up like jiwon, jiwon would end up like hanbin if anything. he's a good person and a good mentor.' she says back, smiling towards hanbin and nodding as he passes her.

"well, controversy...' hanbin chuckles and smiles towards jiwon, the elder nodding gruffly and sighing. "you going to end up like me or will i be like you?"

"you'll be like me..." hanbin whispers quietly, hooking his arm through jiwons and dragging him to the queue for food. "a good guy."