When Harry found the things they needed—lube and condoms, he turned back with a bashful face and handed them to Zayn.

Zayn couldn't help but lean down to kiss Harry's lips because Harry was so endearing when he was shy. You don't see shy Harry often, you know, unless you're Zayn Malik.

He opened the lube bottle and dipped his fingers in. He licked his lips as he spread Harry's legs, revealing his pink, hairless hole.

"It'll a bit cold, babe." Zayn warned him as he slowly rubbed his lubed up fingers on Harry's rim.

Harry flinched a little because of the coldness.

"Good?" Zayn asked as he inspected Harry's face for any sign of hesitation.

Harry nodded and that was the clue for Zayn to insert his finger in.

Harry bit his lips as Zayn's finger slowly moved inside him. It had been a while since he had something inside him.

"Another one." Harry demanded. As he got used to one finger, he already wanted Zayn's cock inside him.

Zayn inserted another finger along with the first one, slowly scissoring Harry open.

Harry moaned softly when Zayn's fingers brushed his prostate. His curly hair was a mess and his luscious lips agape as he huffed and puffed, letting out little moans and whimpers. Zayn's cock was fully hard, it was so hard it hurt, so he used his other hand to unzip his pants and release some pain from his cock.

He palmed his cock as he watched his fingers get swallowed inside Harry's hole and Harry slowly falling apart just by his fingers. He curled his fingers and Harry cried out in pleasure.

"I'm, I'm ready." Harry said breathlessly.

"Are you sure, babe?" Zayn asked, his two fingers still fucking Harry. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Y-Yes." Harry shook his head and opened his eyes to look at Zayn. He moaned softly and whined, "Y-You're still in your clothes, Zee!"

"Hmm, yes, I am." Zayn bit his lips form moaning as he watched Harry fuck himself back to his fingers.

Harry moaned loudly and his thighs were shaking. One hand gripping the sheets tightly as the other hand shakily grabbed Zayn's hand which was fingering him.

"N-No, don't wanna cum yet." He whined as he pushed Zayn's fingers out and he looked up at Zayn with glossy green eyes. "Wanna cum from your cock, Zaynie." He whined.

"Fuck." Zayn groaned and felt his hard cock get harder if that was even possible. "Okay, baby, I'll give it to you."

"Take off, take off your clothes please, Zee." Harry bit his lips as he eyed Zayn hungrily.

Zayn smirked and slowly lifted the hem of his shirt.

"No teasing, Zaynie!" Harry whined, pouting his lips as if he would cry if Zayn didn't hurry up.

Zayn chuckled and cooed, "Okay, okay, baby, no teasing."

He hurriedly took off his clothes. As he lubed up his cock, Harry opened the condom and helped Zayn put it on his dick. Zayn moaned softly and bit his lips as Harry tugged him a few times.

"Quick." Harry pecked his lips and then laid down with his legs opened wide for him.

Zayn licked his lips when he saw Harry's hole glistening because of the lube.