Chapter 17

Harry woke up in Zayn's bed, again.

He must have drank too much alcohol last night, he didn't even remember how he got in here.

He looked around but didn't see Zayn anywhere.

He glanced at the clock on the nightstand, it said 9:00. There was a glass of water and two pills beside it. Assuming they were painkillers, he took them, just like last time.

"Morning, Zayn." He walked into the kitchen when he saw Zayn who was putting plates on the dining table.

Zayn looked up and smiled brightly.

"Morning, Hazz. Breakfast is ready, I was just about to wake you up." He chuckled lightly and gestured Harry to sit down.

"Thanks, Zee." Harry sat down and Zayn placed breakfast in his plate.

They ate in a peaceful silence.

"So" Zayn said casually, playing with the leftover food, once they finished their breakfast. "Let's talk about last night."

"What last night?" Harry titled his head and cleaned his lips with a tissue.

Zayn shrugged, "Okay, let's talks about your jealousy."

"W-What jealousy?" Harry gulped as his heart started beating faster.

"You were jealous of Alex." Zayn stated calmly.

"Wha-what? Noooooo! W-Why would I be jealous of Alex? T-That's f-funny, Zayn, haha." Harry laughed nervously. "Y-You are really g-good at jokes, a-almost as good as m-me. hahaha"

Zayn put his fork down and stared at Harry's emerald eyes. "You kissed me."

Harry's eyes widened. "W-Wha-"

"You said you liked me." Zayn said.

"As more than a friend." He added.

"I-I..." harry stuttered under Zayn's intense gaze.

Harry closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You wanted to-"

"Ahhhhhh!" Harry screamed making Zayn stop.

Zayn stared at him blankly as Harry huffed and glared at the younger man across the table. "Fine! I like you."

Zayn smiled while Harry face-palmed and sighed loudly.

"Look, Zayn" Harry said seriously and looked up at Zayn who stared at him in confusion at the change in his tone. "I'm sorry I like you, okay? I'm sorry and I don't want it to affect what we already have. Our friendship is like a blessing to me and I really treasure it. I know I shouldn't let my feelings get out of control, I shouldn't be jealous of you and Alex. It's a small crush, I swear! I'll get over it. Umm, I think I should go."

Harry stood up and ignored Zayn's frown.

As Harry walked to the entrance, Zayn marched to him and grabbed his arm, forcefully turning him around. And, he crushed his lips on Harry's.

Harry's eyes widened as Zayn kissed him furiously. He blinked and then closed his eyes as he submitted to Zayn.

He kissed back.

"What if I don't want you to get over it?" Zayn murmured against his lips after they pulled away.

"What?" Harry panted, feeling slightly dazed from the kiss. His eyelashes lying on his face delicately, making him look so obedient.