Chapter 16

Harry heard the doorbell ring and someone banging on his door.

"Harry, are you ready?"

He heard Louis shouting from outside.

"Yes!" Harry squealed happily and skipped around his room to take his phone and everything he needed before he went to open the door.

They were going to the bar and Harry was really excited.

"Where's Zayn?" He asked once he opened the door and stepped outside.

"He said he'll come to the bar with Alex after their dinner." Liam replied with a shrug.

"Oh." Harry didn't know why he felt down suddenly.

"He probably have a good date." Niall said and wiggled his eyebrows at his band mates.

"Guess so." Harry murmured as he turned to lock the door. He suddenly didn't want to go out, he had the urge to run to his room and curl up in his bed and just, just stop thinking about anything...

But stop thinking about what?

"Let's go." Louis announced once Harry had locked the door. "I'm taking the front seat!"

"No, I am!" Niall ran towards Liam's car before Louis could react.

"You little shit! You're cheating!" Louis glared at Niall playfully when he got in the car.

Niall stuck his tongue out, making a funny face.

Harry couldn't help but laugh at their childishness.

The three boys made his mood lighten up and he smiled as they bantered with each other.

It didn't take long to get to the bar. They walked inside without any problem.

The boys from 5sos were already in a booth waiting for them.

"Zayn and Alex haven't arrived yet?" Liam raised his eyebrows as they sat down with the boys.

"Nah. But I've ordered drinks for ya!" Luke said cheerfully.

Harry was kinda relived that Zayn and his date—well, Alex—hadn't arrived. But at the same time, he felt down because Zayn hadn't arrived.

He decided not to dwell on it and started to make a small conversation with Michael who was sat beside him as he picked up the drink in front of him which kinda looked like cola.

He coughed after he took a gulp, "What the heck is this? I thought it was cola or something."

"It's Long Island Iced Tea!" Luke laughed across the table. "Besides, there's no such thing as cola in a bar! How long has it been since the last time you went to a bar, Harry?"

"Oh, right, sorry." Harry shrugged and took a sip of the drink—this time it felt better.

"We barely started the night and you can't even handle a little alcohol?" Ashton teased.

"Hush!" Harry rolled his eyes playfully. "I wasn't prepared and it's kinda strong."

After a few more drinks, Zayn and Alex finally showed up.

"Hey guys!" Alex shouted excitedly through the loud music.

"How was your date?" Michael asked curiously.

"Well-"

"I'm gonna go order some more drinks." Harry said, interrupting Zayn and walking away before he could hear anything about Zayn's 'little date'.