The Gemlix Club Part 11

Start from the beginning

"I'm Falen,"

"So sorry to bump into you umm so ummm I'm Elena and these are my friends

"So sorry to bump into you umm so ummm I'm Elena and these are my friends.Meet Trinity, Aqua,Ariel ,calypso and Stephanie."
The girls decided that the only way to make it up to the boys was to buy them pizza.
At the pizza shop
"Hello ladies and Gents,how can I help you?"
"Hello sir, can we get 2 boxes of pepperoni pizza, 1 box of medetarian pizza, 1 box of lansroc and pineapple pizza and 2 boxes of cheese and Tomato pizza."asked Aqua without 'obviously' taking a breath.
"Wow she can talk a lot"said Tyler
"We know!"exclaimed all the girls except Aqua.
Everyone started laughing.
"What?!what did I say."
"Everything,"exclaimed Calypso
Then everyone started laughing again.
"Ooh ooh!"exclaimed Trinity"let me pay"
Trinity inserted her card until a disappointing sound came out.
"Umm, Trinity,"asked Ariel"didn't you max out your card when you bought your dress?"
"Oh yes,"
"Don't worry,I'll pay"
Everyone sat down until Lexi jumped out of Calypso's bag.
"Ahh a lion!"exclaimed Tyler"Sepecialists! Draw out your swords and on my word.... Attack!!!!!!"
"Stop,"exclaimed Calypso" Don't hurt Lexi!"
"What?"exclaimed"Michael"i-it-it's yours?"
"Yes"said Calypso annoyingly"she's mine,"
"Oh uh sorry"apologised Tyler
Lexi jumped into Calypso's arms while she sang a lullabies to her cute little lion cub,
Later on...at 7:30
Hahaha!
"Oh no!exclaimed Ariel"there's an attack! Girls lets transform"
Elena Guardian of Domino!

at 7:30Hahaha!"Oh no!exclaimed Ariel"there's an attack! Girls lets transform"Elena Guardian of Domino!

Aqua fairy of the waves!