Awkward silence

(Y/N POV)

(I rolled over in bed as my alarm went off. I sat up and sniffed, rubbing my blurry eyes. I got up and grabbed clothes out from my closet, black ripped pants and a white crop-top shirt with a blue and black flannel tied around my waist and timberlands. I put my hair up in a messy bun and sat down in front of my mirror and done my makeup. I got up and grabbed my phone from my bed. I walked out of my room into the empty bathroom nd checked myself. After I walked out and into the living area where the boys were walking around getting ready. I sat on the couch and just sat there. I felt the couch slump in as I saw Felix sit next to me. He gave me a smile.)

Felix- Are you okay?

Y/N- Could be better, but yes.... I'm okay. (I smiled, after a little bit everyone was finally done. We all made our way down to the elevator. I was the last one in, which was awkward. We got out and finally made our way to JYP. We walked in and I was met with a man with a considerate smile.)

CEO- I'm sorry to here about your grandfather. Come on, ill show you to your office. (I smiled as I left the group and followed him.)

(Chan's POV)

(I walked down the hall into my office and sat down. I spun around in my chair, what felt like not even twenty minutes an hour went by.  I looked at my phone time, I had spent an hour and a half in my office by myself, just thinking. Everything is going the change, so quickly..... )

Hyunjin- You look so pretty! All of the stay should love you! I know they will. (I listened to voices that passed my door.)

Woojin- Yea, and that one photo where you had that mustache on was funny!

Y/N- I hope they like me. (I quickly got on the website and saw they had already posted photos of our new member Y/N.)

****ACT LIKE THESE ARE YOU! OKAYY? HAVE A IMAGINATION!!****

~Y/N L/N, Is our new member of stray kids! she is a very talented singer and rapper! she get drop a sick beat and throw some smooth dance skills. She has worked hard for he spot in the group and she deserves love from all of the STAY! She is originally form America and can speak fluent English as it was indeed her first language. Be looking out for her on Vlive to tell more about herself, the live will be air in two days! see you than!~

 Be looking out for her on Vlive to tell more about herself, the live will be air in two days! see you than!~

***********I KNOW ITS NOT THE SMAE HAIR COLOR! OR GIRL! BUT JUST IMAGINE ITS YOUUUU!!******************

~Second and last photo~

(I lready seen some fans comment on teh post tehy were nice, some of them a little mean but the rest were all suportive and happy

(I lready seen some fans comment on teh post tehy were nice, some of them a little mean but the rest were all suportive and happy. I got up and walked out of my room into the hall. Laughing, just constent laughing. I followed the laughter down into the practcie room. I walke don and tehy were all messing around, Y/N wa son teh groud streching her legs as everyoen else were talking and laughing. Y/N and Han were talking about something. I sat down in a chair and retied my shoe.)

(Y/N POV)

Y/N- I just feel liek a diffrent person when I rap. 

Han- Rap for me! 

Y/N- Noooooo, im not in a good state, my thorate is dry..

Han- No probelm, theres a water machine jst outsid ethe door. 

Y/N- Han, i dont wanna.

Han- Please, just for me?

Y/N- Fine... (I started to rap an EXO song quietly for him. He watched with a big smile. I started to really get into it, after I finished I noticed that the room was silent. I looked around, they were all looking at me, Changbin with wide eyes. Hyunjin looked over at Chan and back at me with wide eyes. It was quiet.... awkwardly quiet.)

Han- That was amazing! Woah! 

IN- That was awesome! 

Woojin- You sound so good!

Changbin- You sound good on video, but in person you sound awesome! (I blushed an looked down.)

Y/N- I'm okay, I'm not as good as you guys. 

Chan- Your really good Y/N, you and I both know that. If you wernt you wouldn't be here. 

Felix- Yeah, your very talented and very smart and pretty! (I blushed, he called me  pretty... wow. I mean, they have all called me pretty, but I'm in the light right now..... they can actually see me blushing! CRAP!)

(Chan's POV)

(Woah, did she just blush? Okay..... So.... they might have a thing.... Does she like him? hmmm. Why am I even interested to know that? Seriously. I'm ridiculous. She just blushed, that doesn't mean she likes him. Why do I even care? I'm the leader of this group, I lead... not like. I don't like her! Shes pretty, yea. But shes more than that! shes talented. Dang it, I knew having a female member would be weird. Ugh.)

(Y/N POV)

(I looked over at Chan who had been looking at me for a while. Very awkwardly, I cleared my throat. I waved at him, he didn't do anything so I grabbed a water bottle from the floor and through it at him. He blinked a couple of times and looked at me an smiled.)

Chan- Lets practice. Just a warm up dance. Lets go! (He clapped his hands. Everyone ran into position, I was confused so I ran behind Hyunjin, who was in the back. LeeKnow grabbed my arm and drug me to the front next to Chan and Felix. I was in the middle, in the very front. Chan looked at me, He had this cute smile on his face. It made my body shiver, cold.... filled with goose bumps. I smiled back awkwardly.)

LeeKnow- shes to short to be in the back. (I looked back at LeeKnow.)

Y/N- Hey, you wanna go bro!? I may be little  but I can pack a punch. (He laughed at my threats. Chan giggled and poked my arm and got into position. I followed him step by step. Than the music played, It began. I started out slow, messing up a bit. but I got it right. Picking up my speed I did great. Even though it was just a practice I did really good... At least that's what I thought, Felix didn't think so.)

Felix- Okay, faster! (I was taken back when he shoved me aside and everyone stopped dancing.  Felix grabbed a towel and had thrown it at me. Next I was hit with a empty plastic bottle. I looked at Chan who had thrown it at me. Everyone had bottles and wands of things in their hands. I started dancing Not today by BTS. As that was the first thing to come into my head. After dancing, I pleased them. They sat the things they had down and clapped. Felix gave me a back hug and picked me up and bounced me up and down.)

Felix- SHE CAN DANCE!