Chapter 28

(*A/n* - This is going to be a short, but hopefully sweet update! Enjoy!)

(Y/n) had invited (Y/M/n) around to her house, what with the Wedding just around the corner, there were a few things that she wanted to talk to her mother about. When (Y/M/n) arrived at the house, she was met with a warm welcome from (Y/n) and a drink was made for her. 

"What did you want to talk to me about?" (Y/M/n) asked (Y/n), looking at the wedding folder that was sitting in front of her. "Oh." (Y/n) smiled. "I just wanted to go over a few things. Like, the arrangements for the night before the wedding, the morning of the wedding, who's going to help me get ready. Things like that." (Y/n) took a sip of her drink. 

"Who is going to help you get ready?" (Y/M/n) asked (Y/n). (Y/n) looked at her mother's curiosity. "Well, I was hoping that you and Ollie would help me, seeing as the two of you are going to be staying here the night before, whilst Billie, Mike and Tré stay at Ollie's. As well, I don't have any bridesmaids to help me get ready. " There was pause and (Y/n) questioned whether she had overstepped some mark. "You don't have to if you don't too. It was just an idea." She added. 

(Y/M/n) took (Y/n)'s hands from across the table. "Are you kidding me?" She asked. "I'd be honoured to help you get ready for the wedding." A small tear formed in the corner of her eye; she wiped it away. "Oh! Look at me, getting all emotional." She laughed. "I'd love to help you get ready." She repeated. "You're not having any bridesmaids?"

"No, well me and Billie only want a small and intimate ceremony with close friends and family. Besides, I'm not really inviting any of my "friends". " She quoted the word 'friends' with her fingers. She didn't want any of them there anyway. She'd seen how they were at other weddings and (Y/n) sure as hell didn't want that at her and Billie'. Besides, she expected Tre to sleep with all of them. (Y/M/n) nodded in her in agreement to having no bridesmaids; she didn't have any at her. 

"There's something else that I wanted to ask you." (Y/M/n) looked at (Y/n). "Okay." She began. (Y/n) took a deep breath. "Well, usually, at a wedding, the bride's father gives her away." (Y/n) stopped to look at her mother before continuing. "But Dad's not here anymore." She took another pause, before taking her mother's hand again. "I haven't asked you till now because I didn't know how but on my wedding day, will you give me away?" 

(Y/M/n) looked at you with disbelief. "Me? Really? I-I-I" She was now sobbing. "I'd be honoured." She said between her sobs. (Y/n) pulled her mother into a tight hug, letting her cry on her shoulder. "I wouldn't want anyone else to give me away. I love you."

"I love you too." (Y/M/n) continued to sob. "You're father would be so proud of you." She added as (Y/n) hugged her. "I hope so." She said, looking up and imaging her father watching over her on her wedding day. 

____________________

*A/n* -

Hey, it's me again. 

I just wanted to let you know that I have the rest of these chapters written, so I'll just be uploading them when I can. I have finished college for the summer now, so I'l have loads of time to direct all my energy to it. 

Please bare with me. 

Thank you!