Chapter 10

(Y/n), Billie, Ollie and (Y/M/n) had all agreed to go out for dinner tonight. (Y/n) was ready, wearing a black jumpsuit with heels, her hair curled. She was so excited but a little nervous as this was going to be one of the first times meeting Billie's Mom properly. It wasn't so bad for Billie as he'd already met (Y/M/n) several times and they got along really well. It was going to be more difficult. Thousands of thoughts were running through her mind; what if Billie's Mom didn't like her? What if she wanted them to stop dating? What if she thought (Y/n) was rude or not good enough for her son? 

However, (Y/n) didn't want to think about that but she was going to take it one step at a time. She'd already done the first part an that was get ready. Now, she was waiting for (Y/M/n), who seemed to be taking forever to get ready. "Mom! Come on! We need to be there soon!" (Y/n) decided that she was going to take her car. She wasn't planning on drinking tonight. Weirdly, she was too nervous to do that. 

"I'm coming!" (Y/M/n) shouted as she came down the stairs. "Does this look alright or should I change?" 

"Mom. You look fine, besides we don't have time to change. We need to leave." As (Y/n) opened the door, (Y/M/n) took her hand. "Don't be nervous sweetie. She's going to love you. I know it."

"I hope so." (Y/n) admitted as they left the house and climbed into the car and headed to the restaurant. It was the same restaurant where (Y/n) and Billie had made a reservation for their first date but had to cancel due to them being ill. (Y/n) parked up and jumped out of the car to be greeted by Billie and his Mom. (Y/n) kissed Billie as he told her that she looked beautiful. Ollie looked at (Y/n) admiringly. "You look wonderful." She said, hugging (Y/n) before they all went into the restaurant and took their seats in a booth. (Y/n) next to Billie and opposite Ollie. 

When everyone decided that they wanted to eat and drink, Billie and (Y/M/n) decided to go and order, giving (Y/n) and Ollie some time to talk to one another. 

"I just want to say-" (Y/n) started. "I really love your son and he's one of the best, if not the ebst that's ever happened to me and I'd never do anything to hurt him." 

"I know you wouldn't." She smiled. 

"You do?" 

"Oh (Y/n). I've loved you form the first time he spoke to you in the churchyard. He's crazy about you."

"He is?" She smiled, looking at Billie, who smiled back at her. "I'm sorry. I was just really nervous. I really want you to like me." 

"Like you? I love you sweetie." She grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and squeezed it. "I've never seen my son so happy." She said, as (Y/M/n) and Billie came back to the table and kissed you. 

"You okay babe?" He asked, taking your hand underneath the table. 

"Never better." She squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek. The rest of the evening was amazing and at the end, Billie walked her to her car. "I've loved this evening. Thank you." They kissed. "I'll talk to you tomorrow?" She asked, kissing him once more before closing the door to her car. He watched her drive off, before getting his own car, in order to get home and think about (Y/n) more.