Chapter 1 : My New Look

It's the middle in the night I rode my boyfriend's motorcycle, he dropped me on a bench in a park were no one was here.

"Allison " he said,"Yeah what's up? "
I asked "Well I can't keep this up anymore we gotta break up,you know I was just using you for money" he answered "Wait, what's going to happen now?" I asked almost crying
"Your mansion is just a few walks here so you could get there easily, I will just drive away" he replied

As he drove away i cried while  running back to my house I was so depressed.

Time Skip: The day after...

I woke up at my bed looking like a mess. I brushed my hair while trying to remember what happened last night. Then It hit me, that my boyfriend had broken up with me, I cried while I was in the bathroom.

While I were crying I looked and asked myself in a mirror "Why does this happen to me all the time " I remembered that all my other boyfriends before did the same thing with the same reason.

Now I had an idea, I asked dad if I could have an operation to make myself look and feel beautiful. It wasn't anything like a plastic surgery just to fix my self up.

Dad accepted my request and it was summer vacation so it was the best time to start, I had an appointment with a high classed doctor which we started the operation on my face, my dad also hired a dentist to work on my teeth, I was nervous but it was fine, I also had to work out and exercise to keep my self fit and healthy.

Time Skip: Three months

It's been three months I looked myself and I was ready I walked out of the limo and outside comes the new me.

I saw other people staring at me and whispering things about me I heard other people that I was a new girl in school, I looked at the boys they were stunned by me I smirked at them which made them blush and look away from me.

It's also a bit embarrassing to walk out because I only wear a skirt which revealed a lot of my legs but I think it looks good on me.

I entered the hallway and saw many stares but ignored it and boys where whispering how hot I was I didn't care about it.

One boy stood out and walk towards me "Hey there girly wanna hang out with me" he asked me, I recognize him "Jason Raven" I glared at him "Not interested" I laughed while I was walking to my class I saw him lift up his chin a bit, but I didn't care.

I walked towards class to see that the teacher still wasn't here I also saw a lot of stares on me

"Well looks like class started"  I said and walked in the room I try to find a seat but saw a lot of people just by their eyes that they want me to sit next to them.

After a few searches I saw my best friends Dara Strong and Jake Hadley.
I called them "Dara, Jake its me".

They both asked me who I am "Who are y-you?" Jake asked me looking flustered, I laughed "It's me Allison"
They both were shocked and pulled me into a seat were I was in the middle.

"Allison is that really you? " She asked shocked, I nodded "Wow you really changed " Jake said, I laughed slightly and the teacher came into the room we all focus to the teacher he wants us to introduce ourselves.

After a few students introduce them selves then I tooked my turn and everyone was staring at me dying to know what's my name

"Hello I know you guys don't recognize me but I'm Allison Mendez"
Everyone was shocked except for me Jake and Dara they were whispering on how I changed so much and went back to my seat and with all introduction class has officially started.