{Imagine} Penny || New Neighbour

Today was moving day. You were moving into a new apartment, away from your annoying family. You were a little bit nervous, because this was your first time moving into a place of your own. Back home you lived with your roommate that your parents loved but you couldn't wait to leave and be independent on your own. 

You were unloading the boxes from the moving truck and taking them upstairs to your apartment. Eventually, all that was left to do was unpack your boxes. You had left your front door open as you unpacked boxes in the living room. You were trying to decide if the TV looked okay where is was when someone knocked the door. You turned around to see a young women with a bottle of wine stood there. "Hello." She smiled. "I'm Penny. I live in 4B." 

"Hey, I'm (Y/n)." You smiled. "Can I ask your opinion? Does the TV look okay here?" She stood beside you and looked at the TV. "I would say so." She smiled. "I know you are probably busy but here's a bottle of wine. Y'know, to say welcome to the building." She handed you the bottle of wine. "Thank you very much." You smiled, placing it on the kitchen island. "Do you want a glass?" You asked, opening the bottle. 

"Are you opening it now?" She asked.

"I've spent my entire day moving and unpacking, this is just what I needed."

She laughed. "I hear ya! If there's some going, then yes please." You poured her a glass and handed it to her. You began talking to one another and really hit it off. "Do you have a job yet?" She asked, sipping her wine. "I have a job at the cheesecake factory. I start tomorrow." 

"That's where I work!" She smiled. "Maybe we could Carpool sometime."

Eventually, Penny had to go. As you showed her to the door, you said; "When I get myself settled in, maybe, you could come for dinner sometime?"

"I'd like that a lot." She smiled. "Night (Y/n)."