Author's note *Please Read*

Hello everyone!

I have been working on this 'book' for a while  and recently (as I'm writing this) the news has come out that the show will be ending after the 12th Season. 12 years is a long time for a show but to me The Big Bang Theory isn't just any ordinary show, it's my life. I've been a fan of the show for a very long time and I'm heartbroken that it has to end but I know that eventually all wonderful things must. 

I'm an outsider and I've never really felt like I belonged anywhere but these incredible characters; Howard, Leonard, Sheldon, Raj, Penny, Bernadette and Amy; they gave me a safe place, a place where I felt welcomed and cared about, despite what anybody said about me. A place where I could be me, the person I wanted to be and embrace it and not feel ashamed or alone or scared. This show saved my life. It made me realise that I am okay just the way I am and I don't need to change for anybody. This show had characters that I could relate too, that I could laugh and cry with. You don't get that with any ordinary show; it takes incredible actors and incredible characters to do that. I know for a fact that this show has meant so much to a large majority of people and even though the show is finishing, it will never leave us, ever. These characters and story lines will never leave us. 

What an incredible journey it has been and I'm devastated to see it end.