An unlikley beginning

*juvias POV*

it was just a nother reguar day at the schools pool swim class had just started and miss aquarius had told us to break up into teams of 2 and as usual i stayed next to her as noone would ever partner up with the rain girl... "your late!" miss aquarius said getting my attention " sorry had to help my mom out with some books for her next class..." she said with a small smile "well dont let it happen again... you will be working with juvia alright sorry but no complaining got it?" she looked over at me "hi im lucy nice to meet you im going to go out on a limb and say that your juvia?" everyone was looking at us well... lucy "come on lets get started so whats the activity?" miss aquarius just glared at her " get in the pool we are gonna do a race aroung the pool but here is the catch its tagteam so one of you will go in and do three laps then tag your team mate in to finnish the final four laps" the last part she said with a smile when everyone was in place she blew the whistle and i took off with everyone getting faster and faster i eventualy taged lucy in before anyone elses team mate got taged in and she took off like a rocket she was so fast... it was almost like she was a profesional "wow you are fast ill give you that but why did you team up with her?" levy said looking at me with a worried look "well she looks like a nice person who just needs a friend so if you have any other rude questions then we are will be leaving ..." she then took me by he hand and started to lead me to the school change rooms when we got changed i asked her something "hey lucy?... what you said before i uh just wanted to say thanks for uh standing up for me back there..." she turned to me and smiled "no problem but seriously dont listen to them there just jelous of how beautiful you are i bet after we get to high school you will have the cutest boyfriend in the whole school!" she seems so nice "do you want to come over to my place this afternoon for a sleepover my dads out on buisness and my mom wont mind..." 'she seems like she means it ' " sounds fun surething but i have to say every guy that has ever even dated me has ended up dumping me before the date even starts i tend to alway bring rain hense the nickname..." she was taken a back by my comment "nickname?" 'wait she doesnt know abot my nickname is?!' "yeah... kids here call me the rain girl" she looked sad " well here is my number ill text you where to meet me when you have everything for the sleepover just send a smileyface " she smiled then left "lucy huh...she seems nice i ave to tell gajeel about her..."