Ark 1: Don't run, Big Brother

[We greatly appreciate you for
being the very first one to
vote 1derland_Madness. We send
our thanks for being supportive. ]

Mading up his mind, Jiang Yumin decided to change his father for the better. Like the original Jiang Yumin's wishes. He wasn't able to physically hurt his father but did mentally hurting his greedy father and teach him a very important lesson wouldn't hurt right?

A mysterious smile made it's way Jiang Yumin's face as he continues to eat.

Standing before the Trafford Company, Jiang Yumin sighed at the sight of the 100 floors of the building

He silently thanked Elisha Otis who invented the elevator.

Walking towards the main entrance, he pulled out his phone as he began to dial his father's secretary's number.

"Young Master! Good day, for what reason did you call me?" A voice answered. Walking towards the reception table, he nodded at the receptionist as he placed the phone beside his ear.

Smiling at Secretary Lin's enthusiasm, Jiang Yumin replied.

"Secretary Lin. I'm outside the building right now, pick me up, will you?" He asked of him. Look at the shock face of the female receptionist as she realizes who he's talking to, the boy glanced at her direction.

[Host. Remember to avoid acting OOC!!] The system reminded him in a nervous voice.

'Hn' he replied.

'What the heck host?! Was that a yes or a no???' The system shouted, feeling frustrated.

Ending the call after he agreed. Jiang Yumin silently wait at the waiting room as he silently stared at his phone contemplating about something.

Moments later, an eye candy man approached him. Bowing with a kind smile, he opened his mouth.

"Young Master Yumin, the president had told me to bring you to his office..." He said as he smiled. Nodding, he (JY) followed him towards the VIP elevator.

 Nodding, he (JY) followed him towards the VIP elevator

A cold atmosphere circles the dark room. Liu Ye, the right hand of the most feared leader of the most dangerous mercenary company that manages 50 powerful groups that was personally trained by their leader and that will stay loyal even in their time of death, sweats nervously when he felt their leader's gaze on him.

Their leader, even at a young age was able to conquer them and convince them that only him deserves to have the position boss.

"This meeting is adjoured, you better fix this problem before the next meeting or else you could just pay with your lives for disappointing me." The cold voice resounded once again.

Without a hint of anger, only fear. The remaining member left the room leaving Liu Ye and the mysterious boss alone.

Nervously bowing his head, he(Liu Ye) walked backwards before turning around only to stop when he heard his boss' voice.

"Little Ye, i have something rather someone for you to investigate." Liu Ye sweated.

This person is definitely not normal for catching his boss' attention, wonder who is that.

"Hello, father" Jiang Yumin said with a small smile.

"Ah! Yumin!!! Nice to see you again!" His father said before ordering his secretary to get out.

"So... about your grandpappi? How is it? Did you manage to convince him?" His father immediately asked while grabbing my arm.

Sending a small smile, "How are you, father and yes, i did." he lied with a smile.

He didn't act OOC, according to the plot line. He was ruthless towards other people but Jiang Yumin actually did respect his family members even a little bit.

His father jumped in happiness as he grabbed him(JY)and hugged him.

Jiang Yumin immediately froze as his eyes darken.

To be hugged by a disgusting and greedy person, how disgusted a person can be?

Very disgusted.

Lightly pushing his father away, Jiang Yumin magically pulled out a small bottle of disinfectant from his clothes and cleanse himself with it.

To happy to notice his son's disgusted attitude, the fat man rubbed his palms as he began to calm himself.

"How am I? HOW AM I??!! My son, you are my lucky charm!!!" He tried to hug his son again only to be avoided.

"Anyways, I'll get going.I'll tell grandpappi to transfer the money to you later. Goodbye father." Walking out, Jiang Yumin close the door after him not even bothering to hear his father's reply.

Nodding to Secretary Lin before heading off.

Walking around the building, Jiang Yumin took notice of every employee passing by. Memorizing their every face as he pass by them.

After all, this is the company he's going to steal from his dear father's hand, right?

"Yumin, what are you doing here?" Jiang Yumin turned around to face his brother's cold face.

"Brother.. "He sent a wide smirk like he usually did or rather like how the original Jiang Yumin did.

Jiang Chen stared back, frowning.

The battle between the brothers begin.