Japan ((Rewritten))

'Okay! It's your turn ,___' ! America said when he reached the hat in front of your face. You turned away from Lithuania after a pleasant conversation and blinked at the wide grinning American bending over to you, with a black hat nearly hanging in his fingertips. You smiled and moved your hand into it. You felt all kind of objects when your hand suddenly rested on a pointy object. It felt cold and hard. It was a kind of an iron object, so now you pulled it out of the hat and you saw it was a badge of two wings on a shield. One was black and the other was white. They were the Wings Of Freedom of Attack On Titan! Your eyes began to twinkle of excitement. 'Uh ,I suppose that's mine.' A soft voice spoke from behind America. You glared past the blond and your eyes caught a familiar Japanese man, who was standing up from his chair. You could see he was a bit nervous. 'Well then. Don't hesitate and get in there already ,my dudes!' America said enthusiastically as he began to push the two of you towards the closet. You felt a blood rush to your face in a second as you realized what was the actual meaning of this game.

America pushed you into the closet first and when he followed with Japan, the poor guy fell over the doorstep. The black bangs swung aside from the speed of the fall and exposed his forehead so it could hit the wooden floor with full impact, followed by the rest of his face, and his nose began to bleed.

'Oh man, sorry Japan!' America looked behind him to make sure nobody would see what happened. 'Well ,have fun you two!' He quickly closed the door and you could hear him walk away with rather quick steps. Japan remained on the ground at first and then lifted his head while his nose was bleeding even worse than before. The red drops absorbed into the dark wood beneath him and caused several dark spots to settle in. 'Oh ,excuse me, Japan. Here, let me help you!' You said and you pull out a white handkerchief from your pocked. 'I always take these things with me for if something happens.' You helped him up and gave him the handkerchief.

After a minute or two the bleeding stopped and Japan cleaned the rest of his face that was also slightly covered in blood. 'Are you alright?' You asked, an obvious hint of concern in your voice. 'Yes ,the bleeding has stopped.' The Japanese finally spoke. Your eyes shyly drifted down towards the floor and you swallowed before you spoke.
'Well ,we still have 5 minutes. What do you want to do?' It was quiet for a few seconds when Japan sat on his knees and moved towards you. 'I know exactly what to do, ___', He spoke with a soft and almost dreamy voice. Still, to your surprise, he sounded rather confident about himself, and slowly moved two fingers under your chin to pull your head up again. Just as your previous blush was about to vanish, it returned as quickly as it came before, only darker this time. Japan looked in your (e/c) eyes before slowly starting to tilt his head, leaning in and connecting your lips perfectly together into a soft, tender kiss. It felt so gently and passionate, that it caused you to feel drowsy, so your eyelids fell close a moment after the contact. Japan's lips were ever so soft as you had imagined. You would never have expected for a short, withdrawn man like that to be so skilled at kissing. The two of you were so deeply into the kiss that you didn't noticed that America opened the door. 'Oh ,you guys! Look at that! Isn't that cute?!' You felt a cold bolt jolting through your spine and quickly had to pull away as a reflex. America's bright grin had appeared in your line of sight again like many times before, and you slowly started to notice a crowd of several other country personifications started to develop behind and around him. Even England couldn't help but grin down at you. From the corners of your eyes you noticed Japan's face turning a bright crimson red before he grabbed your hand and you made your escapes. You didn't care what the others where thinking, neither did you know where Japan was taking you. But all what mattered was that you had to be with him.