I still get jealous

Note: It has been suuuch a long time, and I apologize. Being an adult sucks lol enjoy <3

CHRIS' POV

A couple of weeks had passed, weeks in which neither of them had spoken about their feelings – did she even have feelings for him? That was the big question that would constantly trouble Chris' mind.

Some people might call him crazy for even complaining about his current situation with Scarlett, he had her naked in his bed.

She was sleeping over her stomach, exposing her back and most recent tattoo a little lamb – he'd have to ask about that one later. One of her legs was sneaking out of the white covers, showing off her marvelous thigh that still had a fresh imprint of his teeth. That little victory made him smile.

But it wasn't enough.

He didn't just want her body, he wanted her heart, her soul and everything that she was. He wanted her to be entirely his – as selfish as that sounded. How can someone be so close and still feel so far away?

A soft grunt escaped from Scarlett's lips, and she rubbed her eyes before opening them to reveal those gorgeous green irises that made him weak on the knees.

"What time is it?"

"Uh –"Chris turned around slightly, so he could check the alarm clock on his night stand. "10:33pm." He simply responded and watched as a deep sigh left her mouth and she slowly began to get up from his bed.

She was giving him her back as she started to dress herself and he was only a man, whose eyes couldn't help to wander over to her perfectly round ass.

"You know, you don't have to go. Spending one night here wouldn't kill you." Chris said almost bitterly. But that bitterness disappeared as soon as it came the minute she looked at him over her shoulder and sent that killer stare and breathtaking smile in his direction.

One of the corners of her mouth was curled up slightly, in that smug smile she could always pull off. Her eyes were still somehow dark, with lust, as she licked her lips. That simple gesture being one of the hottest things he had ever witnessed.

His cock had already soften, but one look from her was all he needed to feel himself hardening again. You've got to be kidding me. He thought to himself, as a soft exasperated breath came out of him.

She didn't say anything to him, instead she returned to her task at hand and began to hook her bra. Making Chris run a hand through his long and thick hair.

"Are you seeing him again?" Idiot. Why did you have to bring that up?

"Who?"

Don't. You can still back out, one more word and you'll ruin everything you've accomplished so far. "Jost."

He could pretend he didn't see the headlines, he could pretend he wasn't constantly bombarded by thoughts of Scarlett and SNL comedian, Colin Jost. At least that's what the press had been saying. But he knew for a fact that the tabloids were almost never right. He wanted them to be wrong. More than he had ever wanted something in his life.

"Are you being serious right now?" Scarlett asked, turning around so she could give him her full attention. The look on her face, and the way she was looking at him as a clear indication that he should've definitely kept his mouth shut.

But honestly? He didn't regret it. He had to know.

"We're friends, right? Friends ask each other these questions. So don't give me that look."

"Wow."

"What?" Chris asked a little more exasperated now as he stood up from the bed.

"You're jealous." Scarlett simply said.