chapter - 8

Flashback

It has been one week that I'm staying with her home . I'm told her about myself . My name is Ethan Ron . I'm the only one in my family . And my wounds also got healed and health look better .
I'm always asking about her likes , dislikes and i told her about myself I think me and her being a good friend . She told me about her childhood friends Farida and Den . I don't like her friendship with boy I feel jealous when she told me so many things about den but when she told me den like Farida I feel relief but I'm not sure about it . sounds like not happy to knew about it I told her you are the only my female friend . She tell me about it's ok for her because she didn't mind these kind of things .

Aruba POV

He gone and leave me alone I'm crying and begging him but he didn't stop .....
Why he doing this me ??? I gave him my everything then why he didn't leave him . His country need him . He the most kind king why he did this for him .
Because he's my friend . I'm thinking about his safety please god help him .
I get up from the bed but the pain of my foot not allowed it so I bite my lip and get up because I have to do it . So I can stopped him .

King's Ethan Ron pov

The war started and what I see his army or it's just the few Soldier . I saw him the king's of siopia now I didn't control myself His blood should have me on his sword .
He should take me something which is my right only to be mine. My Aruba ,my queen ,my sole ,my everything .
How can he think about her . Everyone knows me how heartless I'm now the turned out pay his mistake back .
I pulled out my sword and war start

King's of siopia POV

I saw his army, it was very big compared to our army. I know I can do anything but this war can not win.

Now I am happy whether I won this war or defeat is going to win us both sides. Because if I have lost, then I know how to bring Aruba back and if I win then Aruba itself will be mine.

After all, now we will be standing in front of the king's Ethan Ron And this time my swords will respond.
It is all the trouble that they gave to Aruba now I will give them.

After three day ,
Aruba POV

I have been waiting for the King for the last 3 days. There are no one comes from the better field so I didn't get any new about war .

But I heard from some maid that he has won the battle and that he is being written separately from the head of the king as a sign of victory. Tears were going down the eyes.

My mind are running from alot off thoughts I could not fulfill my promise I promised his father that I would accompany him everywhere he died about me. He died due to my friendship, what should I say next to him, how will I see his father after his death????? I started to get tears from my eyes. Now I can not say anything to anybody. Now I have nothing left to save my friend, neither my body nor my body, everything in my soul, everything in it, I gave it to him.

I sat on my knees and started crying. Now I can not say anything to anyone, he has kept all my things with me.
I got up from there and started running to my room .
I sat on my knees and crying..... but suddenly opened the door of my room. I saw that my lord but his clothes are wet with blood every inch of his body colour is red everything is dipped on blood, just looking at his red colour in every dress.
I looked at them I was scared I couldn't say anything . He started moving towards me. I just wanted to run away from there. I tried to run away from him but someone caught me from behind, pulled my waist so sharp that I stayed there.
I tried to get rid of myself. I put my hands in the hand to remove that hand. I saw in my hands blood everywhere I lost my balance by seeing this I fell on the ground. I started crying and earnestly demanding. They lifted me up with one hand. I started separating them with my hand because it was blood for my People , my friend and my king .
I started shouting and trying to separate myself from it. You killed my friend. You did not even think once that what his people would do after him, he was my friend and nothing you killed him.

He started to laugh at me and said that he was your friend, your friend and you were ready to
Give me your everything for that friend. Your body, your sole , your dignity , your freedom .
He said to me you can't fool me . As I do not see how much you love him you are saying this love friendship. You will never be able to see him, this is what you are watching blood, neither of them.
I started crying, tears from my eyes were not stopped, I lost all my stuff, my house my own rule, my happiness, my freedom, everything even till my body.
I asked him again the question why did you kill me why you promised me that you will not kill him yet you killed him.
Why did you kill him? I did everything for you. I am ready to be your mistress too that I gave you my whole body. I gave you everything, everything that I had kept for my husband. Why did you kill him even then?
Now I saw anger and lust in his eyes. he could do anything when he's was angry .
He picked me up with both of his hands and dropped it on the bed. He started moving towards me, his hand started moving towards me, he started touching me. He started stripping my clothes, he started kissing and biting me my collar , my cleavage his hand squeezed my breasts very roughly I shouted in pain Aghhhhhhh..
I started trying to stop him punching him with my hands and legs but he's couldn't move one inch tears falling from my eye's I start begging from him ....., don't hiccups... don't .... Hiccups please leave me .
Hiccups I didn't do anything to anyone. please leave me. Please I'm begging you please don't.......... But he didn't stop he kissing my stomach his hand rubbing and touching my thighs. I try to move but I can't his weight is mocked me . His lips rubbing my lips very roughly and lustful .
His tongue was trying to go inside my mouth. But I don't open it when I didn't kiss him back he squeezed hand squeezed my butt so I open my mouth his tongue touched each Conner my mouth . He squeezed my breasts and his direction finger pinched my nipple and he suck my nipple in his mouth he bites my nipple .
That pain was outside of my tolerance. Aghhhhhhh
He removed my clothes . He gets up from the bed . I'm fully neked Infront of him . ....... I try to covered my body with keffiyeh but he removed it and said don't ever tried to hidden your body Infront of me .....
He started removed his clothes .

I silently start crying tears is rolling down from my eyes .
Darkness was in front of my eyes. Now I do not want to see anything else. It seemed like someone was screaming to my name but I don't want to hear it . ........