Aang is the real Avatar?

Start from the beginning

- "Appa!" I said as Appa landed in front of us. Appa used his tail to sent some of the soldiers off the boat. Then Sokka and Katara came from the back of Appa. Katara water bended at two of the soldiers coming at her Instead she accidentally froze Sokka's feet.

- "Katara!" Sokka groaned. 

(Y/N) P.O.V:

(A few minutes earlier before Katara froze Sokka's feet)

I was fighting with one of the soldiers when I heard it.

"Katara!" followed by a groan. I use my water bending to freeze the guard in it's place before going for my siblings, is I was running to my siblings in the corner of my eyes I saw one of the soldiers getting near me. I ducked to dodge the hit, little did I know he was lifting his knee which came directly to my chin sending my head backwards. The guard then took me by my arm and throw me to the side harshly, causing my back to hit the steel wall of the ship. 

- "(Y/N)!" Aang had shouted. Suddenly as I tried to open my eyes a little wider to see what was happening I felt my (E/C) eyes starting to glow a (F/C) once again. I then stood up like I wasn't even thrown to the steel wall. Aang then water-bended at the rest of the guards including Zuko with massive water and I water-bended at the ones that were behind Aang's back. 

- "Are they both?" My brother asked my sister.

- "No, it can't be there's only one Avatar"My sister replied. After our massive attack towards Zuko's ship. Aang and I slowly came back to conscious meaning we almost fell if it wasn't because my siblings were there. Aang and I took a hold of our foreheads as we opened our eyes. (a/n: sorry if the battle scene is bad, I tried -_-)

- "Aang!" My sister said.

- "Sis!" My brother said not so after.

- "What happened?" We both asked in unison confusion taking over both of us.

- "You kicked fire-nation butt!" My brother said excitedly of the previous scene. 

- "C'mon let's get out of here before we get caught again" My sister said as she helped us stand up and lead us to Appa. 

- "Yip-Yip!" Aang said as Appa flew into the clouds in the blue sky above us. Once far enough I turned to my sister.

- "Spill the beans sis" I said giving her a look. She then rubbed the back of her neck. 

- "The weird thing here is, both of you were glowing and only one of you used a different element than the one they already have" My sister said looking at Aang. 

- "So you did water-bending too?!" I said shocked that Aang had water-bended instead of using his air-bending as the wind blew in front of my face.

- "You glowed too?!" He said and turned around, seeming shocked by this new information as well.

- "Slow down there a bit, isn't the last Avatar from the fire-nation? Meaning it's next reincarnation should be air-nation. Which leads to all possibilities that Aang is the real Avatar since he's an air-nomad, knows how to air-bend AND water-bend plus being 112 years old who doesn't even know about the war? And only survivor of "you-know-what"?" I ranted out so they could take in the facts that he could be the real Avatar and not me. I brushed off Aang's face of confusion at the mention of an event I didn't really mean to tell out loud.

- "It makes sense but what about you? you glowed too" Aang said contradicting my statement.

- "But I was the one that used my element which is water not any other" I said crossing my arms over my chest.  

- "But-" He started but I cut him off so he couldn't keep arguing.

- "No buts, it's settled due to the facts that you are THE Avatar" I said.