A NEW WORLD

Sasuke is standing in the middle of the the hidden leaf village, there is nothing that remains all the buildings and houses are burned or destroyed, nothing remains, all shinobi died in the war he is the only one left,

"They all die, I'm the only one left, guess i have to meet up with you guys there, wait for me." he said before grabbing a kunai and place it to his neck.

But before he could cut his neck, a blinding light surrounded his body making him to close his eyes,

When he opens his eyes, he realized that he is in a white space, with nothing in it, but a voice suddenly speaks causing the lone shinobi, to jump in surprise. " Why are you trying to kill yourself child? " the voice said to the shinobi.

" I have already given up, my friends are dead they are all dead! I'm the only one remaining, i don't have any reason to keep on living, the only regret i have is not spending time with them and can't protect them, " the shinobi said to the voice that's talking to him.

" Is that so? How about i give you a second chance? You can live another life, find new friends and spend some time with them, giving up on your life is not an answer you know? I'm sure your friends want you to live and don't regret anything, " the voice said to the shinobi.

" What makes you think i want another chance?. " the shinobi said, receiving a laugh from the voice.          " Hahahaha, you cant fool me boy! I can see it in your eyes, your lonely you want company you want someone to care for you, am i right boy? "the voice said.

" Ok. Let's assume that i want a second life, what's the catch? Surely you wont just offer me this without something in return. " Sasuke said with a bit of irritation in his voice, for the voice is right he want someone to be with him.

" Hahahaha. You're wrong boy i just want to watch you, a lone shinobi hoping to find someone to accompany him, pretty interesting if you ask me, hahaha!." the voice continues " So? What do you say boy?, you want it or not? " he asks the shinobi who is currently in deep thought.

" Ok, i accept, i will take this second chance you spoke of." right after he said that his body is being envelop of white light that makes him feel warn and protected. 'Pathetic I, Sasuke is thinking about being protected, what kind of expression they will have if they knew about this. ' he thought to himself, remembering his friends, before losing his consciousness.

"What will your presence affects the world I'm sending you in?. Haaah, whatever. Their fate is up to you Sasuke, don't be consumed by darkness and protect that world from HIM. " Right after he said that the white space started to crumble and been replaced by never ending darkness.

<><><><><><><><>><<><><><><><><>

Sasuke who is unconscious suddenly woke up by a powerful voice. "BOY, WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE DIMENSIONAL GAP?." looking around what he saw was a nothingness and a gigantic crimson red dragon looking at him.

"Who are you and where am i?. What am I doing here?." Sasuke asked calmly.

"YOUR PRETTY CALM BOY, IF IT'S SOMEONE ELSE THEY WOULD FREAK THE HELL OUT THE MOMENT THEY SEE ME. YOU INTEREST ME BOY TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR NAME?. "

"Sasuke Uchiha. Now tell me who are you and where i am?." the dragon looks at him before laughing.

"HAHAHAHA, YOUR INTERESTING YOUNG ONE. OK, MY NAME IS GREAT RED, THE DRAGON OF DRAGONS, AND THE STRONGEST IN UNIVERSE, AND YOU YOUNG MAN IS IN THE DIMENSIONAL GAP, MY HOME."

"Strongest in the universe. What a load of crap!. You're way to arrogant you overgrown lizard. Let me teach you your place!." Right after he said that Sasuke activated his sharinggan and charged at the dragon in front of him.

Great Red is surprised that someone is actually challenging him. But he didn't waste any time and swipe his claws at Sasuke who just deflected it with his blade coated in lightning. Great Red is shocked that someone is actually able deflect his attack. While he is in a dazed state, Sasuke managed to hit him with his sword, enough for him to receive an injury. Once again Great Red is surprised that someone is capable of hurting him, a human boy at that. But he quickly dismissed his thoughts and smirked at his opponent, who in return smiled at him.

" What's the matter strongest in the universe, too surprised that someone is able to hurt you?."

" HAHAHAHA, BOY YOU REALLY SURPRISED ME THERE. THEY'RE ONLY THREE BEINGS THAT ABLE TO HURT ME. BUT NOW YOU AS WELL. HAHAHA" Great Red prepare to attack him but before he could, a giant fire ball hit him. He quickly dodge the attack knowing that it will burn him, but right after he dodged the attack, Sasuke appears in front of him and hit him with his chidori. And After that barrage after barrage of lightning coated katana peirced him, while all he could do is defend himself.

"AAAHHH, THAT HURT YOU BRAT!, SHIT! ENOUGH OF THIS! I'LL SEND YOU OUT NOW!" Right after Great Red said that, Sasuke is envelop of  white light forming something like sphere around him, and he suddenly disappear. "HAH. HAH. HAH. DAMN THAT BRAT, IS HE PLANNING ON KILLING ME?!. WELL WHATEVER. YOU PICK A STRONG ONE OLD MAN, JUST HOPE THAT HE DOESN'T GET CONSUMED BY DARKNESS, HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN STOP HIM. " he said that while looking above him, where there is completely nothing, but after he finished his sentence, a figure of an old man around his eighties suddenly appeared. He looked at Great Red and said. "He is strong alright. But. Just like you said Red i hope he doesn't get consumed and be like Him."

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Sasuke open his eyes, he found himself in lying in a grassland, surrounded by tall mountains and large trees. He tried to stand up but, he is surprised to see his body is that of a 8 years old, his clothes are miraculously still fit for him, as if it shrinks the same as him. He can also feel that all of his chakra is gone and been replaced by an energy unknown to hum. He calm himself down and tried to look around, but before he could three creatures suddenly lands in front of him. It is a huge dragon, one with dark red scales the other with pure white scales and the last one with shiny gold like scales.

"Boy who are you? How did you get in here?" the red one asks, but before Sasuke could reply he is in interrupted by the dragon with white scales. "Don't talk like that to him Igneel you'll scare him!" the white dragon which Sasuke assumed that a woman Because of her voice shouted angrily at the red dragon named Igneel, according to their conversation. While they are arguing the golden scaled dragon interrupts them.

"Both of you stop it, this is not the time for you to fight. Our priority now is this kid and how he get inside our realm." he stops before staring directly at Sasuke's eyes, before he started to speak again. "Boy would you like to learn our magic? I can feel that you have a large amount of magic energy, it is such a waste not to use them." the gold dragon asks him making the other dragon nodded in agreement.

Sasuke is thinking about the offer, he doesn't know anything about this world, he doesn't have any chakra inside him, but according to the dragons he have a large amount of magic energy, he doesn't know anything about magic, but the dragons are going to teach him. He had no one around, he had no knowledge of this world, so why not?

"Ok, i accept your offer. My name is Sasuke Uchiha."

"I am the fire dragon king, Igneel"

"I am the wind dragon queen, Grandene."

"And I am The Storm Dragon God, Schlagora"

-
-
-
-
-
-

And This Is The Start Of The Story Of The Ex-Shinobi And A Certain Tomato Head, A Sadist Priestess, An Expressionless Kitten And, The Revenge Hungry Knight.

*SOOOOO, DO YOU LIKE IT? DO YOU HATE IT? OR YOU JUST READ CUZ YOUR BORED?

WELL WHATEVER JUST COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT

AND THANKS FOR READING*