Chapter seven

Lucy POV

As I walked towards Natsu's room, I saw him chased Zeref, saying " YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT ZEREF DRAGONEEL!!!!!!!"

I watched them chased each other all around the place. People were looking at us and I felt very uncomfortable.

Finally, I charged towards them and pounded their heads together.

"Ow. Lucy, whatcha did that for?"said Natsu as Zeref rubbing his head too.

"Seriously Natsu, how can you handle this between the ladies? They are rude, disgusting, and-"

"Okay, okay. No need to get to that part Zeref. Lucy or Erza will hear that and their looks are really scary if you talked about that."

"What did he said about us women," said Erza as she put on her scary face and stared at Zeref.

"He said nothing, right Zeref," said Natsu, looking at Zeref nervously.

"Y-yeah Natsu, I didn't say anything," said Zeref, nervously saying.

"Good. Now Natsu, I need to talk to you."said Erza as she walked away.

I looked confused as she disappeared. So did Natsu and Zeref.

"Dude, is it me or Erza just walked away calmly?"asked Natsu as Zeref replied back,"It's Erza dude."

Oh no. I think this is gonna be bad for Natsu. I just know it. I thought as Natsu gulped and walked towards were Erza is.

Me and Zeref looked at each other, then towards Natsu, and said, "Good luck Natsu. You're gonna need it."