Chapter two

Gray POV

The battle was fierce and a lot of people were injured. As I was about to fight another shadow clone, it suddenly stop and disappear.

I was confused until my arm started to be infected by the mark my dad gave me.

What the........

Until I realized that Zeref was there, holding the book, E.N.D.

"Well well well. If it isn't Gray Fullbuster. It's such an honor to meet you."said Zeref.

"What do you want Zeref???" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Just to make sure that you don't hurt Natsu and ruin my plans."

"What does it have to do with Nastu?" I asked confusedly

"See, you don't know that I am his brother, Zeref Dragoneel. And I'll make sure that you don't get in the way between family."

  I stood there, shocked to even move.

Natsu brother?? This gotta be some joke.....RIGHT???????

  As I get ready to fight him, Zeref already made the first move and hit me in the guts.

He's tough, I give him that. And fast as well. Crap.

As I tried to  punch him, he dodged it and hit my guts again.

I spit out a little blood and then wipe it.

Zeref smicked and said,"I'm afraid that your time is up. Goodbye Gray Fullbuster." He created a black spear and was about to hit me until I felt someone pushed along on their side.

When I opened my eyes, Natsu was there.

"Natsu......"

"See that you couldn't handle him. Don't worry, you're not alone," said Natsu as Erza, Lucy, Gajeel, Wendy, Sting, and Rogue came.

"Now lay down while we handle this,"said Nastu as Wendy helped me out.

Now the real battle begun I thought.