Claudia was ready for tonight. She just hoped tonight was ready for her.

Claudia thought about calling Lowry again to see if he was really coming but she thought it against. She wasn't a beggar. Niggas begged her to spend time, not the other way around. Claudia didn't even know she had the phone in her hand until she looked down. She immediately dropped the phone on the bed and started getting ready.

When she finished zipping the front part of the bodysuit, her cell phone rang. She thought it was Lowry but it was Angie asking if she was ready.

"Yeah, I'm ready, bitch," Claudia answered checking herself in the full length mirror her closet provided on the left side door.

She was looking fierce in her outfit. She wanted to purr. Luckily she was getting a ride to the spot because she knew she would have gotten harassed on the train heavy. Shit, she would have harassed her. Claudia almost made herself cum again looking in the mirror. She hoped Lowry would be there to show what he was missing.

"Okay, bitch, I'll be there in another twenty," Angie informed. "Don't be staring in the mirror like you a crazy ass hoe. Do something with yourself. Wash the dishes until I come by your block honking the horn."

"Don't be coming to my block honking the horn like a horny teenager," Claudia said. "You call me and I'll come down."

"Hoe, please, I ain't calling you like it's a date," Angie remarked. "I'm honking the horn like it's a booty call. So either have your ass downstairs in twenty or wait to hear me honking the damn horn yelling, 'bitch, come on, I don't got all day' like I'm Cleo in Set It Off."

"Whatever, hoe," Claudia laughed. "You better not."

"I like my hoes prompt," Angie stated. "So be downstairs and stop playing with yourself. I know you busted a shower nut with your nasty ass."

Claudia busted out laughing. Angie was too much. She was so happy she had a friend like her.

"Whatever, bye," Claudia said then clicked off the call.

In twenty minutes, Angie pulled up at the curb by Claudia's place getting ready to honk the horn but Claudia was already outside waiting.

"Thirsty hoe," Angie laughed as Claudia got in the vehicle. What the fuck you got on? You meeting Batman tonight. You about to start fighting crime. Shit, you making me want to take you in the backseat and perform a pap smear to make sure that coochie clean and ain't claustrophobic with all that tightness. Hold up! It just winked at me."

Claudia shook her head and laughed as Angie started the engine.

Lance Lowry, the real Lance, never would have came to this sort of lounge. In fact, Lance never been inside a club period. He never was invited to hang out when he was of adolescent age with the other younger kids that snuck into clubs or bars. As an adult, no one ever offered him an invite either. His coworkers, better yet employees, all talked about the frequent clubs they went to and what they did with a drunk girl in one of the bathroom stalls but he was never asked to come along for the festivities.

Lance would never go in one only afraid he might get laughed out of the place and be truly embarrassed. So Lance never had the club experience. Lance did try it once when he was feeling low one night and got real drunk off a bottle some guy on the street had recommended who was standing outside a liquor store he was passing by. The guy seemed nice, even shared the bottle with him. The bottle made Lance feel a certain type of way. He either wanted to fuck a chick or fight someone. He choose the former but didn't know any ladies to call. The guy suggested a spot that he could go to that had nothing but easy women. But when Lance went there, the line to get inside the place was so long, he decided it wasn't worth it. But he was still was high off his pimp juice and found the guy again outside the same liquor store. This time the guy took him to a spot in a sort of dark alley. Lance was nervous but the guy told him it was cool and banged on a door that had to be the backdoor of some place he couldn't enter from the front.

A lady, or at least that's what the person portrayed to be, came out. The guy nodded and told the person that Lance was his man. The person nodded and then grabbed Lance by the hand and stepped outside.

"Mouth," the person said.

The guy answered for Lance and the person got on their knees. Lance never had someone touch him especially his private part and definitely not with their mouth.

Lance never went past that liquor store again scared of what he had done and mostly ashamed. But he was debating on going to the club that Claudia invited him to. Exactly he reasoned she invited Tyrel but she said his name so he took it as his own invitation.

Lance needed courage so he went back to that same liquor store and the guy was still there in front.

"You  need some more liquid courage," the guy said. He still had on the same outfit, raggedy sweater with some torn up jeans and sneakers with half the sole gone. But to Lance right now, he looked like a superhero. That guy was going to help him bag the girl of his dreams.

The guy smiled a toothless smile and waved Lance in the store as he held the door open for him. The guy suggested something different to Lance and Lance purchased. After the first three sips, Lance was already intoxicated. Soon after that he felt invincible.

On the message Claudia left, she told him he could skip the line. All he had to do was walk to the front ask for King and say his name. Lance saw the line outside the club and walked ahead of all of them. Ladies wearing the tightest mini-skirts they could have found looked at Lance crazy as he cut all of them and headed to the front of the line. The bouncer at the door did a double take like he couldn't believe Lance even had the balls to come to this club, let alone cut the line.

Lance asked the bouncer for 'King'. The bouncer nodded at the sound of his name and said, 'that's me and?'

Lance said his name. The bouncer named King looked at Lance real strange like he couldn't believe he heard right. The bouncer asked him to repeat it and Lance did.

King laughed then shook his head. He didn't believe it. This couldn't be Lance Lowry. He had seen Claudia. Claudia knocked Angie out the box and Angie was sexy as they come. But King didn't judge. He just asked to pat Lance down then let him in. The crowd behind Lance went crazy asking, 'What kind of club is this? They letting in the rejects now?"

Some ladies and men walked off the line after seeing Lance get welcomed in with open arms.

Lance didn't care. He was still feeling the effects of the liquor and feeling great.

The place was packed but he noticed Claudia right away. She was in the VIP section looking just as sexy as her picture. Lance just licked his lips and thought how good to have Claudia do what that person did in that back alley.

He saw the bouncer he met outside walk over to where Claudia was and whisper something in her ear. Then Lance watched him walking away with a serious look on his face then he started smiling and laughing like he just heard the funniest joke in the world. Claudia started looking around. Lance hoped she was looking for him.