Chapter 6

Chapter 6

King was having a great time with Angie. And after their initial sex romp preceded by Angie's homemade cooking and lap dance, King was having a ball with Angie. Angie was a pure freak in the sack and King loved every minute of it. Or should he say hours of it. Angie had worn him out, literally.

King was laying in her Queen-sized bed with a big smile on his face. He had done a full body workout earlier but fucking with Angie, he needed energy for real. He was double exhausted. Angie knew what her loving can do and it wasn't for the meek. After she put her man to sleep, she gladly got up to make him some breakfast to replenish that dissolved energy.

King woke up to smell of fresh bacon and eggs being prepared in the kitchen. He was damn near starving. He just smiled and took in the aroma. He was about to get up when Angie walked in with a serving tray with bacon, egg whites, and some Belgium waffles with syrup on the side. Angie placed the tray down on the end table by the bed.

"Hungry?" Angie asked and laughed.

Angie was wearing nothing but a thong and a smile. That alone was turning King on and his soldier stood right at attention since all he had on was just a smile.

"Famished," King replied and pulled Angie closer to him.

Angie got on top of King and straddled him.

"Let momma feed you," Angie said and started gyrating her hips.

King and Angie had a quick lovemaking session this time, only fifty-five minutes. Then King was beyond starving and tore into his breakfast platter. Angie just stroked his back as he ate. She was happy.

King told her he had a bouncer gig later on that night but if she wanted to come, she could and to bring her friend. Angie quickly said yes and King winked at her. King was feeling Angie something real because he never invited a female to come where he was working at. But he couldn't help it. Maybe it was the sex but King wanted her close by. Plus the club he was bouncing at was some hole in the wall spot that was hood fabulous to say the least. King knew Angie was far from the ghetto type but she looked and acted like she could blend in any environment. Plus he would have liked to have some real eye candy there instead of the ghetto chicks that were going to frequent the establishment. Angie had heard of the spot and knew the clientele that went there as well but she liked to party and it felt good knowing that after the club she was going home with someone that was going to tear her back out after she got all worked up at the club. King definitely couldn't wait to fulfill that last part. He also knew there were lames at the club so he wasn't worried about anybody trying to snatch his Angie up. Angie was cool with the idea and would see if Claudia would come and perhaps bring her new Brophy, Lance.

King had to leave because he had a training session then after that, he had to get some sleep to get ready for that night's gig. Angie left him with something to remember and King walked out her apartment complex a happy camper.

King got in his car and waved at Angie who was looking at him from her bedroom window. Angie blew a kiss and King pretended he caught it with his hand then he drove off.

King lived in a nice condominium complex that he rarely showed females. It was like his sanctuary.  He had brought it with the earnings he made when he was a male stripper in Atlanta and decided that he needed a change. He was a hot commodity down there and the club where he performed was begging him not to leave. The owner actually was proposing making him part owner if he stayed. He was like Lebron in Cleveland to those horny women that came to every one of his shows faithfully. But he wanted better and do better. He was tired of being a sex object to women that had their own perfect husbands at home. Sure they wanted him in their bed but not in their social circles. King needed a break from all of that.

King spoke to the front desk guard and went to his unit. He opened the door and breathed a sigh of relief. He loved his sanctuary. He stepped into the living room section and almost freaked out when he saw who was sitting on his white leather couch upholstery.

"What the fuck you doing here?" King asked mad as hell. "And how the fuck you get in here?"

"Mistakes don't need a reason, they just happen," the person said laying back in the sofa's fabric like it was on a display showcase in a store. "Especially Beautiful Mistakes."

"Look I don't how the fuck you got here or even how but you need to leave," King ordered sternly.

"Or else what?" Mistake asked and waved at him dismissively. "You ain't going to do shit. You think leaving Atlanta was going to get rid of me. You think pretending to like these fake bitches is going to rid of me. Think again."

"You need to leave," King repeated with more bass in his voice.

"You need to leave," Mistake mimicked him then laughed. "Look at you trying to be a grown man."

"I'm not playing with you," King warned.

"Then who are you playing with?" Mistake inquired. "Those phony bitches at the club you work at, those behemoth heifers that you claim are going to lose their gigantic stomachs if only they just work hard and exercise or finally are you playing with that new hoe you just met off that ridiculous website?"

"None of your business," King was breathing hard trying to contain himself from snapping Mistake's neck. "And I told you to leave already.'

"You're not mad at me," Mistake informed. "You mad at yourself. King David. The man with that magic rod. Remember all the tricks you could do with your magic stick. Remember who taught you?"

"That was past and it's over," King said.

"It's not over until I say it's over, Kingie baby," Mistake smiled. "And It's far from over. Only matter of time for people see what you really are. A boy trying to a be a man. A yummy boy but still..."

"Shut your mouth," King threatened. "Or I swear to God..."

"God left your pathetic ass a long time ago," Mistake informed. "If I recall, you were the real mistake."

"I'm going to the bathroom," King said. "When I come back, you better not be here."

"Still trying to give orders like you're the boss," Mistake laughed again. "You may have those hoes fooled but not me. I know who you really are, King David."

King walked towards where Mistake was sitting but thought about against it.

"I got better shit to do," King said and walked towards the bathroom.

"Yes, me," Mistake said. "When will you realize that I'm all you have or will ever have?"

King entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He could still hear Mistake moving around on the couch.

"You think you got everyone fooled," Mistake taunted from the couch. "You only got yourself fooled. King David. That's you. You are the king, baby!"

King looked at the mirror attached in front of the medicine cabinet over the sink. He looked worn out and tired. He still had a training session in another hour. He couldn't sleep. He would sleep after. He would...

"King David! King David!" Mistake was still singing his name. "He's got that magic stick!"

King opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a capsule that had his name on it. He popped open the tab and spilled some pills in his hands.

"Let me show how to work that magic stick like we use to," Mistake was still talking. The voice felt like it was right in the bathroom with him.

"Leave me alone!" King yelled then opened the bathroom door.

But Mistake was gone.