A-Teen

School starts in a while. The cold breeze of the wind pressing into Jihoon's skin as he walk down the field across his building.

6:45, not bad though, basically he wokes up before lunch time. His classes starts in fifteen minutes so he don't need to rush things, he finished his assignments and other stuff so he don't need to worry.

Earphones plug on, he walks enough for his like pace, until a warm and big arm circling to his shoulder, the same strawberry smell filled his nose and he definitely knew who this man was.

"Soons what now?" He irritatedly said.
"Nothing, it was nice that you were this early." The taller said.
"Then?" Jihoon said while removing the latter's arm.

"I just want to congratulate you." Then a smile crept into soonyoung's lips.

"Eww Soons, can you please stop flirting with anyone you'll walk to?" A sassy voice came from their backs.

"Seungkwannieee!" Jihoon said while running to the younger and hugs him tight.

"Woah there hyung, what's up?" It's so new for him to encounter this "clingy Jihoon's Day."
"Nothing." And yes, that's weird.

Soonyoung smile with the childish act of the man.

"Stop that guys, we're going to be late!" He said.

"Soons we're in the different classes, and you're already late." Jihoon raised an eyebrow.

"oh shoot! Bye guys see you later!" Soonyoung said as he ran out for his life.

"Hyung was honestly silly." Seungkwan said chuckling after.

"Apparently you're right." And they laugh.

A moment later and it's their breaktime. Soonyoung used to stay in A section which is Jihoon's room to flirt with anYonE.

"Jihooooon!" He tilted his head to the door's direction. He smiled and move his body to face the latter. But Soonyoung walks to the last row and passed him by.

Suddenly he feels sad. Mouth slightly agape as he move his head to the back and sneak where Soonyoung goes.

There, he almost forgot that he's not the only person who named as Jihoon. It's Park Jihoon. He moved back his head to face the blackboard and put his both hands to his table.

"Oh oh oh. Jihoon hyung got his first heartbreak!!" Seungkwan said, he did not notice his presence.

"Shut up Kwan." Jihoon said.
"Okay hyung." He giggled. "Let's eat to ease the pain- AWW What was that for?!" The younger said while massaging the back of his head.

"You wont shut your mouth so I will do it for you." Jihoon said then left the room slightly pouting.

When dismissal comes, Jihoon did not wait for soonyoung or seungkwan, he went home all by himself. After doing his hygienic routine, he sits down to his chair and pull out all his notes and starts doing his assignments. Suddenlly, a pop from his phone was heard.

"Jihoon hyuuuung! Have you checked your sns accounts already? If not yet, please open your damn phone there's a bIG news sprEadinG!!"

Jihoon raised an eyebrow after reading seungkwan's message. He tap the home icon and open his twitter. Then a post from his schoolmates welcome him.

"Are soonyoung and jihoon from senior year are dating?"
Caption says. You cant actually define that post, bitch there's so many people from senior year are named as his. But-- maybe it's Park jihoon. A deep sigh came from him and he immediately turned off his phone.