No thanks

(Stephen's POV)

I entered my home with Sandra, quite nervous. I didn't understand why she did want to come 'round, I barely knew her at all. I had only talked to her for about an hour.

She closed the door and then put her hand my shoulder, I swallowed the spit that had built up in my mouth.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" I asked, hastily walking toward the kitchen.

Sandra sat on a chair, staring at me.

"I want something else, I think you know what it is I want, Stephen."

I turned to her and turned on the kettle.

"Oh... Uhm. More of a coffee kinda gal then? Hah..." I chuckled awkwardly.

She stood up and came over to me, a smirk on her face. Sandra placed both of her hands on my shoulders, making me even more nervous. Her face began to get closer and closer to mine. 

I pushed her away.

"I'M A LESBIAN!" I shouted, I have no clue why.

She scowled at me and groaned, a disgusted look on her face.

"I'm sorry... I-"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Ew." She spat, walking away.

Sandra opened the door, left, then slammed it, making me jump slightly.

I began to tear up and my throat began to clog. I don't even know why, I didn't even care about her. She looked so angry, I hated making people angry.

I curled up into a ball and began to rock back and forth, tears rolling down my face. I tried my best to control my breathing.

I took out my phone and called Will.

"Hello." Okay, good, he picked up.

"Uhm, W-Will, I'm sorry. Sandra tried to do things with me, I'm sorry."

"Did you fucking shag her?!"

"No... I didn't- I'm sorry that she tried to. I really am. I'm sorry."

I heard him chuckle over the phone.

"It's aight mate. I've only been with the lass for a couple days, I'll just dump her over text now. I'll talk to you in a bit. See ya."

"Oh... Okay. Bye Will"

I hung up the phone and smiled, standing up slowly. 

I headed to my room and opened the door, as soon as I reached my bed, I flopped onto it.

My eyes closed and I fell asleep almost immediately.

//Hiya! I'm so sorry this chapter is quite short. But I promise I'll try and  make the next one longer to make up for it. Anyways, that's it. Byyyeee!