Dont panic

(Stephens POV)

Will and I have been texting a bit, not a lot of important stuff. Just a bit of banter and that. I have to admit, he can be pretty funny.

We have decided to meet up, we're just gonna hang at his place and chill, not very exciting, but I find it okay.

I put on a white shirt and some grey jeans, then some sunglasses.

My heart started beating really quickly and I began to panic, I sat down on my bed, my breathing becoming unsteady. I found it harder and harder to breathe, it felt like my throat was clogging up.

I ran my fingers through my hair and stopped thinking for a second.

'Five things...' I thought.

'Five things you can see... Bed, glass of water, mirror, shoes, desk. Four things I can hear... My breathing, the cars outside, people talking, babies crying...'

I continued with the list: three things I can feel, two things I can smell and one thing I'm good at. //Btw, this really helps with calming panic attacks.

I remembered that I needed to take my meds, so I did.

I got up and signed, running my fingers through my hair.

My heart stopped beating quickly, so j checked my appearance in the mirror and nodded before heading out to Wills. I was pretty excited to go and see him, I hadn't seen anyone in a while.

//AAA! Sorry the past two chapters they haven't interacted! Don't worry, they will see eachother next chapter! Omfg, I have so many saved in drafts. I'm looking forward to posting them. I will be posting on Mondays and Saturdays. Also, sorry this is short. Anyways, that's it. Byeeee!