Part 1

Lagerstroemia Path (Part 1)

(AN- Anyone spoiling the story at any part will have their comment deleted. Spoiling the story for other's isn't cool, and it's kinda upsetting to have to address this in the first place since it's started to appear in this book as of late. Reading the story and finding out the reveals yourself provides a much more enjoyable experience. So please don't ruin the story or the fun of reading for yourself and others by spoiling. Enjoy the read every one.)

(AN- THIS IS AN ENDING PATH! MEANING THIS BOOK IS PART OF A SERIES. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE 15-PART BASIC STORY OF ENOUEMENT BEFORE THIS ONE... PLEASE READ THE FIRST PART BEFORE THIS ONE! IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED! THANK YOU!)

"I can't believe I'm saying this... but this is unacceptable work, Hatsume-san." Power Loader mumbled, glancing over the costume.

"On the contrary sir, I believe you chose the wrong person for the job." The pink haired girl shook her head.

Power Loader lifted his face up, seeing the look of seriousness on his top student's face. Never before in the year of being her mentor had he ever heard her talk back to him. Hatsume wasn't the most polite student he had... but she sure had never done this before.

"And why would that be?" Power Loader decided to hear her out, knowing that whatever she had to say might be a good insight into the future and how to fix this issue.

"The hero course student was requesting a costume that's easy to move in, able to shield his body and equipped with plenty of pockets and space to hold things. So why would you assign me this project?

All the costumes I've worked on thus far have been for the more 'tank' style heroes. I've built armor, weapons, and heavy equipment, but never something lightweight and flexible. And to make matters worse, the first year I was asked to work with has never made a costume before... so we both were at a loss on how to handle the project."

Power Loader nodded to his student, seeing that she might indeed have a point. He did truthfully only give Hatsume the assignment because she was the best in class and thought she was ready to lead a costume creation process on her own. But he did seem to throw his judgment away, and as a result, the project was behind.

"I see your point and understand." He nodded off to the pink haired girl.

She bowed to him, collecting her bag and getting ready to head back to her dorm room now that the day was done. (Name) had been acting strange today and she wanted to check up on her.

"Now where am I going to find a replacement...?" Power Loader mumbled to himself, flipping through his second-year class roster.

Hatsume paused by the door, her voice breaking out once more to her teacher. "Sir. I think I might actually have the solution to your problem if you'd hear me out again."

Power Loader raised a brow, obviously intrigued that not only had she dropped from the project but knew who she wanted to replace her. This Hatsume Mei truly was an interesting girl and a one of a kind spirit.

"And who would that be Hatsume-san?"

~~~~~

A thin set of papers are flung onto your desk, your teacher exhaling loudly as he glances down at your confused face. You look back up at him, seeing the stack of papers and not knowing what they were about.

"I've decided to let you be in charge of a costume creation process. The design request and specs seem right up your alley after all, (Last Name)-san. Let me know if you have any questions."