The Love of My Life

En başından başla

“I love you Chris, I’m in love with you and if you still want to be with me, despite our past, I am willingly to put it behind us and start over.”

I said no more. I felt like I didn’t need too. Everything I ever felt was said in those words. I do love Chris, and I will not deny that fact again.

“It’s about time,” he joked and I giggled.

“So can I get to call you my boyfriend?”

“Of course.”

He leaned his head down and brought his lips to mine, giving me a kiss. Blood rushed to my cheeks.

“I love you,” he whispered into my lips. “I love you too.”

He laid his head back down on the pillow. He looked at the window to the left of the room before he said something again.

“Hey, isn’t is supposed to be snowing horribly?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot,” I said. He moved around to reach for the remote that was on the nightstand. Once he obtained it, it turned it on. He changed it to the news channel where a guy was standing off of a highway, as it snow fell down what seemed to be endlessly.

“I’m standing here off the exist of Mossi Parkway where almost five feet of snow has fallen, and continues to fall since last night when the beautiful city of Scranton was troubled by a blizzard.

“We’re expecting at least two more feet of snow during the course of the day, and some light flurries tomorrow, but we here at news channel 13 warn everyone to stay indoors. I’m Albert Fish, back to you Steven,” the newscaster said before the screen turned back to the news room. The anchor kept talking about how the horrible the snowfall was and how some people are without lights.

“Well I guess you’ll just have to stay here today with me,” Chris smiled and brought me close to him.

“Oh how awful,” I joked before laying my head down on his chest.

*~one week later~*

 “Chris, I would like you to meet my brother, Dylan,” I introduced Chris to Dylan when we first stepped foot into my parents’ home.

Dylan looked blindly at Chris with parted lips and quickly blinking eyes.

“Are you okay?” Chris asked worriedly. Dylan still didn’t say anything but was looking back and forth at me and Chris.

“V, you’re dating Chris Motionless!?!?!” Dylan finally was able to use his words.

“So you know who I am?” Chris asked and smiled.

“Dude! What? You’re dating my sister? How? Why? I know she’s pretty and what not but her? What about Ash Costello? Or Maria Brink? And when did this happen?” He babbled on. I laughed a little at Dylan.

“Ash and Maria are just good friends of mine. And Victoria and I have known each other since high school,” Chris answered.

“High school?! V, why haven’t you told me before?!”

“Sorry, I didn’t think you knew who Chris was,” I shrugged.

“I obviously do…sorry,” Dylan composed himself once again. “It’s nice to meet you Chris. Your music is amazing, and your eyebrows are epic,” Dylan smile and Chris and I both laughed.

“Sorry, I just fangirled for a moment,” Dylan apologized.

“Don’t worry about it. But if Josh was here I know he would have been annoyed, you’re okay though,” Chris smiled.

I smiled too, knowing that Chris and I were truly happy at this moment and not just under the beautiful illusion that we’re happy.

It’s been a week since we were back together, and everything is better than I have ever imagined it to be. Just last week I met the rest of the guys from Motionless In White.

Ryan made me laugh myself to tears, so did Balz. Chris and I skyped with Ghost and Kylie, and they’re such sweethearts. And I met Ryan Ashley as well as Ricky. Ricky met Jace, and I think Ricky was a little star struck when he met Jace and me.

Apparently he read most of what we wrote, and I was talking about Ricky with Jace and we thought how wonderful it would be if Ricky wrote a book and it was published through us.

I know that he writes when he can but I know that might be hard to do, between them being in the studio, on the road, or just relaxing, he really doesn’t have time to write.

But we encouraged him to because the man is wonderful when it comes to wording things a certain way to convey a message.

Tonight we were having dinner with my parents because it’s going to be the first time in a long time that they’ve seen Chris, and Chris has seen them.

And Chris just met my little brother and I believe that Dylan made a good first impression. We stood in living room in my parents’ home looking around both I heard footsteps come from the kitchen.

“Chris,” my mother cried out loud before rushing over to us, completely dismissing me and hugging Chris. I knew that she always thought that Chris was the one for me.

She said that it was a mother’s sense to know how is right for their kid. I let her think that but she is right. Chris is the one for me.

He’s the one that I love. He’s the one that has captured my heart and I wouldn’t want it any other way. I love him. I’m in love with him, and I will not make the mistake of letting him go again.

I regretted it, but not anymore, I won’t do that.

She hugged Chris and my dad walked out of the kitchen with an apron around his waist. It’s a good thing he didn’t let my mom cook.

Not to be mean or anything, but her cooking is horrible.

“Chris, it’s been forever. Oh my, what a lovely young man you became. And to think that just a few years ago you were asking for our permission to ask Victoria to prom. It’s nice having you here again,” she said as she let go of Chris.

“It’s nice to see you again.” Chris stepped in front of my father and expand his hand towards him. “It’s nice to see you again Mr. Stone.”

My dad smiled and shook his hand. “Nonsense, call me Adam. It’s nice to have you back Chris.”

He smiled, a genuine smile that I could relate to.

“So shall we eat?” my dad asked and we all said yes. I know that Chris and I were both starving so as soon as our coats were off we made it to the dining room and sat around the table.

Dylan helped my parents set the table with a whole meal while Chris and I just sat down ready for our meal. I looked over at Chris and he looked at me.

“I love you,” I whispered to him. He blushed.

“I love you too,” he said back to me before he quickly leaned down to me and kissed me gently.

Soon enough Dylan and my parents sat at the table. “Let’s eat,” my dad cheered.

Everything changed. Nothing was the same. And it’s been the greatest week I’ve had in a long time. And I owe it all to Chris, the love of my life.

Author’s Note: It’s over! The next chapter is going to be the Insider’s look so I’ll talk more about this in that chapter. Goodnight!