one

"high key, cocaine stains on my nikes"

Namjoon was seated with his friends, having fun with a beer can in their hands. the room was probably wrecked with the smell of alcohol and fast foods that they bought to fill in their midnight hunger. the bottle in the middle continuously spun around. he silently crossed his fingers, praying that it won't land on him but to his luck, it did. the back of it pointing towards the tipsy looking Jay. the wore a sickening smirk on his face and Namjoon visibly gulped down. he knew it's going to be a bad news.

"Truth or Dare, joon?" he could feel their curious eyes on him. and he also knew that they were going to laugh if he pick truth. calling him a coward and he needs to grow some balls and be a man which he despise. not tonight and not again.

"Dare" he breathed out and the rest make a teasing noise, laughing among them which makes Namjoon lower his head down in embarrassment.
"Suddenly wanted to be a man, Joon?" another voice boomed. he can hear the playfulness at tip of the male's tongue. Yoo, boyfriends of Jay. they really did suit each other so much, both were assholes and Namjoon couldn't help but to pity their parents.

"Nah, stop teasing the poor boy. He will cry~" Jay teased again, receiving another round of laughter. he bit his lower lips hard, nearly drew blood but he need to hold in the tears in his eyes. 'stop being a pussy' they say.

He looked up, with a smile on his face. trying to mask his pain away. he was an expert of doing this. every single day were the same, he remember having pure happiness, wide smile that was actually brighter than the sun when his parents were there, still did greet him back from school with a big grin, asking what did he study, his meals and he will rant to them about everything until he receive few praises or words of encouragement and his daily kisses. but God decided to take his happiness away. they were caught in an accident when they came back from the mall to buy Namjoon his birthday present in a rainy night. the rain that night resemble his tears that fall down, thunders that were roaring were similar to his silent scream of pain.

since that day, his smile was never the same. "what's the dare?" he asked, trying not to stutter Infront of those 4 boys.

"earlier I saw a red Lamborghini parked outside the bar. smash it" Namjoon gasped, his eyes widen in shock. the dare was unbelievable. how can he just smash it and when asked why
"oh,it's a dare!" he didn't even have enough money to survive lunch and must to work multiple jobs to breath properly. a Lamborghini...how is he supposed to pay back? one way. he kill himself. that's it.

"w-what..but Jay that is so..." Jay chuckled, throwing him a gum wrapper. it landed right on Namjoon's head and he never feared his life so much than this. the image of the gang kicking him, throwing punches all over his body leaving his gasping for air, soaked in blood and sweats. he was half dead that day, he can almost see the end of his life caused by the unbearable pain. not just their beatings but those words the said inbetween mocking laughter broke his heart.

"Not only that, you need to burn it down. take the petrol and you know your job" Namjoon shake his head, he don't want this. he let out a yelp once his hoodie was yanked forward, meeting Jay's fiery gaze. it makes him break out in cold sweats. "Do it, joon-ah~ or I won't hesitate to land my fist on you again" Namjoon automatically nodded, as much as he hate the dare. he still despise the idea of being in the same pain as before.

with that, he stood up. taking the petrol in his grasp and took a last glance at the group; getting smirks thrown his way.

Namjoon went outside, his eyes searching for the said car and he found it. he walked towards it, gripping on the petrol filled bottle as if his life depends on it. he took a look at the car, they are still shiny, as if it just come out from the exhibition. Namjoon's took the big rock he saw, lifting it up high with so much struggle and slam it down on the window. he panicked when the alarm suddenly blared, breaking the emptiness of night.

he saw some people coming out and he immediately poured the petrol, emptying the bottle and light up the matches before throwing it, setting up a big fire. he heard the yells from behind as he run, run for his life that he manage to save. Namjoon sucked in a breath as he try to fasten his pace, but failed because he tripped on his own shoelace, falling down on his knees. the winched, for sure it bleeds but he didn't care much. he had been through worst before.

he try to stood up was pushed back down by a buffed looking man, he looked up, his petite figure quivering in fear.

"You're coming with us, kid"

please do tell me how you feel about this fic guys. I need some review from y'all to know what your liking is.

but if you want from bottom Namjoon to top Namjoon, thanks. no need to comment for that cuz i'm not changing :) jimin is a top in this book, read tag if you don't know :)