Only Him(Chapter 7)[HidaSaso, TobiDei]

Start from the beginning

 “How have you been taking this Sasori?” she asks.

 “taking what?”

 “the idea of being a father”

 “I don’t exactly have a choice, Konan. I’m gonna have a son and thats that.”

 “daughter” I cut in

 “son”

 “daughter”

 “son

 “daughter, un!”

 “does it really matter, it’s still your baby” Konan breaks in. I turn to face her again and nod. 

~Sasori’s POV~

 “does it really matter, it’s still your baby” Konan breaks in, clearly worried by the sounds of it. “so, have you picked any names?”

 “if it’s a girl, She’ll be called Katsu” Deidaras tells her “and if it’s a boy, …um…something-ko”

 “Doku” I tell him…again.

 “Katsu? Doku? Why those names?” Konan asks

 “because it’s the name of my jutsu and I didn’t wanna bother picking a fancy name for my daughter” Deidara explains “and I have no idea why Sasori wants Duku”

 “Doku” I correct him, yet again “My name is means ‘scorpion‘, Doku means ‘poison’”

 “how…interesting” Konan replies, obviously confused by the name choice. Kakuzu walks back into the room with a new, not-in-half-on-the-floor, clipboard

 “I think I’ve figured out a new way we can afford this little bastard” he says, eyes glued to the sheets on the clipboard. Deidara and Konan glare him down, I groan and bury my head into the armrest of the couch. “Stop your complaining”

 “I’m not complaining, I’m groaning, this is complaining. Why do we have to do this!? I’m tired! I have a headache!” I rant various complaints. Yes, childish but all true. Kakuzu woke me, Deidara and Konan, being the guardian, at about 3:30 this morning. Were all in Pyjama, I’m pretty sure if the coffee machine makes another serving it’ll explode, its 6 in the morning and all this man is going on about is prices.

At about 7:30 I’m fed up. Just when I’m about to walk out of the room.

 “where are you going?!” I hear Kakuzu yell after me

 “bed. Talk to me when I’m awake” I answer walking out. I hear him cursing my name, calling me lazy, irresponsible, asshole and anything else along those lings but I’m too tired to care in the slightest. I walk slowly and quietly to bed in order not to wake Hidan. I get in next to him and fall back asleep to the sound of his steady breathing.

~Hidan’s POV~

 I reach over Sasori and knock the alarm off. It’s weird for me to wake up around nine, even weirder for Sasori to still be asleep. I didn’t want to move in-case I woke him, so I just watched him sleep since it is a rare sight.

 Ever since I met him, he’s all I ever wanted. I’m never going to leave him as long as I live. The sun glowed orange through the curtains. Sasori sleeps quietly, you can’t even hear him breath.

 I got up, successfully not waking him, put on my black pants and went to the kitchen. Everybody seems surprised to see me up so early.

 “what in the world convinced you to get up at nine-thirty?” Kisame asks, looking confused.

 “what’s it to ya, bastard”

 “we usually don’t see you till about dinner time” Zetsu’s white side adds “something bite you” says his black side