Only Him(Chapter 6)[HidaSasoDei]

~Deidara’s POV~

I clutch my fists tighter and tighter till my nails cut my skin and a warm, tiny river of blood streams slowly from my palms, drops landing too loudly in the silence on the wood floor.

 “what” says Sasori. 

 “I said, I’m pregnant” I growl through locked teeth. I losing my grip and jaw. My mouths aren’t exactly happy with the taste of blood.

 “do you have a death wish!” he yells. I look up only to see him gritting his teeth. I run before he has a chance to tackle me.

I think I’m nearly on the other side of the base when I run into something…oh…god…

 “Senpai? What are you doing?”

~Sasori’s POV~

Just before I could pounce on the blonde idiot, Hidan pulls me down and pins me to the bed. I kick and scream at him to let me go but he just holds my arms down while I try to kick him, failing each time. I eventually stop. He’s not going to let go. After my tantrum to murder the brat, I’m breathless.

 “finished?” he asks and I nod while breathing heavily. The second he loosens his grip a little I nearly jump of the bed but he pulls me back down “calm down” he whispers in my ear slightly seductively. What the hell!?

 “why are you even bothering?” I question

 “I just don’t want you to do anything crazy and get yourself hurt” he answers. I notice he’s on top of me now, probably to hold the rest of me down, and his face is merely centimetres from mine. I hear his breath, calm and steady, and my heart quickens slightly.

 “why would you care about what I do?”

 “because I care” he’s whispering again. My heart keeps going faster and faster every time he speaks.

 “Hidan, I…I…” I know what I want to say but the words don’t want to come out

 “what is it?” he asks. I feel a blush warming across my face and I finally manage to say it, or at least something similar.

 “I think I’m in love with you” I whisper but loud enough for him to hear. His pulls his face away from mine to check if I’m lying and I get a full look at his expression as well, shocked. I push my head up and smash my lips into his then after a few seconds I pull away from him “no” I say resting my head back on the bed “I’m sure of it” His cheeks turn a faint pink as  I finally say it “I love you”

 His grip loosens slightly and he lies down beside me. 

 “your lying” he says “nobody ever said they love me. Not even my own mother when she was still alive. Nobody loves me.” he gets up to leave, before he gets to his feet I somehow manage to pull him back down. 

 I kiss him again, then pull my head just a few centimetres from his “I love you, and you better get used to it ‘cause I’m never going to stop”

 He smiles faintly “I love you too” he says and our lips lock.

~Deidara’s POV~

 “Senpai? What are you doing?” I hear the familiar voice and sirens ring in my head telling me to blow Tobi sky-high. I look up at him.

 “what are you doing standing in the middle of the hallway?”

 “Tobi just came out of his room” He says pointing to his door with a poorly made paper sign with a giant smiley face and in awful hand-writing ‘Tobi’s Room”’across it. So I did make it to the other side of the base. He pulls up my hands “what was Senpai doing?” The last few minutes run through my head and I’m on the brink of crying again “Did Senpai tell Sasori about Senpai’s baby?” he already knows?! I’m thrown off the ledge and start to ball. I throw myself into Tobi’s chest in a fail attempt to hide my tears, sending us both to the ground. He hugs my tightly telling me everything will be fine as I gradually soak his cloak in tears and I curse Sasori’s name.

 We sit on the floor for about fifteen minutes. I’m whimpering and coughing on my own tears, I’m also pretty sure all moisture that was in my body has soaked Tobi’s cloak to the skin yet he continues to stroke my hair continuously and telling me it’ll be fine. He is annoying as hell but I’m lucky to have him around right now. Maybe I should be grateful he calls me ‘his Senpai’. 

 “senpai, we should get off the floor before someone walks by” he says and I nod into his chest. I pull myself up then help him. Rubbing the last of the tears away from my eyes ignoring the stinging in my cheeks. He hugs me again and I manage to pull my arms around him too. He pulls back a little and leans down to my eye level “Sasori will come to his senses soon Senpai” He pulls his mask off. He’s looks like he’s in his twenties and a white eye patch held in place by two strings, one across the top his head and another leading under his other eye. He kisses me briefly but passionately before pulling the mask back on “I promise” and he disappears down the hallway behind me.