HE knows me?

CHAPTER 7

we stared at each other for awhile , I was still trying to process what he said .

"are you ok?" He looked at me with consern in his eyes.

"uhh yeah just alittle surprised,  how do you already know me?" I asked with determination mixed with curiosity setting my half empty plate on my lap.

He looked at me , but he didn't smile his face had no emotion what so ever.

"I can't tell you that at least not now Ilyana" he said.

so he can't tell me how he knows me? "Listen I've bin threw alot , my father just died I almost got raped by a guy who can't keep his shit in his pants I'm all alone,  all I'm asking is one question and I can't even get  an answer?". I was pissed I'm so tired of being help less and pathetic.

" believe me I want to tell you more than anything in this world , but I just can't right now please understand" he looked so sad he was telling the truth, that or he was a good actor.

"Fine " I said giving up.

I had finished my food and he took the plate I was full I hadn't had a meal like that since mom death. My dad never cooked I did everything in the house, and to finally have someone cook for me felt  great I was thankful.

He came back from the kitchen and sat next to me , why did he move from his original spot?. He turned on the t.v and the news was on, he didn't change it I guess he liked the news.

"Cops are on the look out for a killer who brutality murder a man inside an alley". They showed a picture of the man who died. It was the guy you wanted to rape me , He killed the guy .

"you killed him ?" I asked with terror in my voice.

He muted the the t.v and turned to me . "yeah he had it coming people like that should die on the spot I did society a favor" he said it all with a smile and it didn't even make me melt inside itstead I moved back.

"The cops are trying to find you now , you'll go to jail did you think it threw?" I was afraid was he going to kill me also for witnessing it?

"I dout they will , you should be glad he's gone , he's dead thanks to me " his voice sounding more serious.

"I don't know if am glad if he dead or if am sad that he is, I know what he did was to save me but it was wrong, I don't believe anyone deserve death". He face soften alittle and he did something that surprised me , He hugged me.

I stiffen alittle but than I relaxed and hugged him back., we stayed like that for awhile until he pulled away , making me miss him already.