My Father

Chapter 3

I headed to the back of the house and started to climb the side of the house where the wood was hanging loose this house is slowly braking down I thought. I started to climb the wall,  I stopped standing on the ledge to catch my breath, when I slipped causing me to fall on the rose bushes underneath making me scream in pain as the thorns pierced my skin . I didn't want to move fearing that the thorns would go deeper , but I had to . I jumped of braking a few stems and removing the roses from the bushes , but I didn't care .

I finally made it up after my second attempt, I looked in my mirror and I looked a mess . My hair looked like a wet birds nest , my eyeliner ran down my face making me look like I've been crying , I had thorns pierced in my cheeks and scratched on my nose . My clothes all dirty like I've bin rolling in mud , good thing I wore a jacket covering my arms and pants covering my legs stopping the thorns from piercing my skin. I went into the bathroom to clean up , I started to pluck the thorns out causing blood to ooze out feeling a little pain. I went into the shower enjoying the warm water as it hit my body I never wanted to get out. After 4o minutes I got out and got dress I didn't care that it was still early to wear pajamas I did it anyways I just wanted to sleep and forget my almost meeting death accident today. I layed on my bed under the covers embracing the warmth am getting and letting sleep carry me away.

                                   Ilyana dream

I was walking in the forest at night the moon was full out and bright , I see a figure infront of me and instead of me turning around I walk toward it . I start walking fast to the point were I ran into it. I open my arms and hug it I start to cry not controlling myself I look into its eyes and it's a boy he was beautiful he had bright blue eyes that shine under the moon and pitch black shaggy hair along with paper white pale skin . He smile at me and started to speak "when your with me nothing will ever happen to you I'll die before I let that happen" .

                                       end of dream.

I woke up out of breath I was scared who was that?he wanted to protect me ? From what?. These questions raced threw my head what was happening to me? First I'm saved from a near death experience from someone unknown . I find a random note and now am having these vivid dream with guys I have never met in my life.

I decide to put that all in the back of my head and go find something to eat. I walked down stairs and had a horrible stench hit my nose , it was like something died and was left to rot.I walked into the kitchen the smell got even worst .

I scream at the horrible sight my dad is nailed to the wall his hands and feet nailed to the wall bleeding blood dripping on the floor.  His head turn the oppsite direction facing the wall his mouth wide open. His chest was cut open revealing his ribs and his heart hanging out more blood falling on the floor making a pool of blood.  I cried at the sight even though my dad could be a horrible man I still loved him he was my father.