2..

Johns POV-

So...

You all might be asking.. 'JOHN YOUR DEAD THO??' No im not. Im dead to the world yes, im not dead to the new me.

Heres what happened that day before my kidnapping.

[flash back]

I have a idea...

I called my dad..

"Hello?" He asked over the line. "H-h-hey dad.." I said akwardly. "What do you want.." He asked strenly. "I need help.. Faking my death.." I said, I heard nothing on the other side. "Ill help you IF you do something for me..." I sighed and said ok. "I want you to change your name and move out of the U.S, also i want you to marry and bed a woman." He said, I could amlost hear his shit eating grin. "..fine.." I said..

[end of flash back]

That where I am now. I moved to France and changed my name. My new name is Karson Walker yea it was the best I could do. I met this woman named Martha Mannings. I asked her to marry me a month ago. I also had to sned her to the U.S (where she was born) To bail my dad out of jail. Great just great..

Now you may ask.. Do I miss my friends? Family? Alexander... I miss them yes, even Alexander. Ill never see them again... Oh also that dead body they found. It wasnt me, they started to this it was the body to someone else. My dad stepped in and clamied to have killed me.

My life is a fucking mess...

"KARSON!" Martha yelled shaking my shoulders. "huh? What martha.." I asked still a bit tired from last night. (GET YOU MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER THEY STAYED UP WATCHING MOVIES AND PLAY D&D) "We have to start playing the wedding so i can become Martha Walker..." He said puting her head in my neck. "Also your dads coming today.." She said smiling pecking me on the lips. "oh..OH right." I remebered.

I got up and changed, you might ask.. 'Have you and Martha had sex yet?' That answer is no. The only person I have had sex with is... Alexander.. and that was about three years ago.

"Babe can you get us some coffee from in town?" Martha asked. I nodded and got on some shoes. "Ill be back." I said and walked out to down town.

I found the coffee shop and walked in. I walked up to the worker. "Hey Karson, same thing as every day for you and martha?" The worker asked, I nodded and smiled. As I was waiting I looked around the shop to see who I knew.

Gorge, Len, Jessie, Clark, Lafayette, mulligan, ash-

wait...

Lafayette and mulligan?!

A/N- OOF sorry this is short AND a cliffhanger..