Chapter One

Hey guys! This is the sequel to You and I, so if you haven't read that go and read it asap!

Liam's POV (7.5 Months)

"Who is it?" I asked Tina. Zayn and I were both on the bed, looking at Tina impatiently waiting to hear what is going on. 

"Alright. I understand. Of course. Fully agree." Tina said, each sentence being only a couple seconds apart. She hung up and rolled her eyes at both of our faces. "Couldn't you see I was on the phone?!"

"Ok sorry! Who was it?" Zayn said.

"It was Paul. He said that the other boys are to come here and wait until this all clears up."

"How will it clear up when we are be going to have a baby?" I asked, looking at Tina who shrugged.

"I'm not sure. But Paul said that he will try his hardest to fix it, but-"

"No..." Zayn said. Both Tina and I looked at Zayn, confused. "Maybe this was the chance we were looking for... The chance to tell the world that we're having a baby. I mean, yeah there are going to be people who are going to freak out about it but so what? This is what our life's are now and if they can't accept it, oh well."

"But babe..." I said. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for the world to know about this. Well obviously they know now but I'm not sure I'm ready to accept the fact that Paul can't do anything about this. I've been keeping this a sercet all of my life and now everyone knows..."

"I don't know, but Paul said that he's sending the boys here as soon as possible so they are most likely going to be coming here today. I'm going to go and get lunch ready for six. Seven if you count Niall's stomach as it's own person," Tina said, chuckling as she left the room. Zayn and I just looked at each other, not saying a word.

••••••

There was a sound of a vehicle pulling up in the front of the house, which was most likely the boys. Zayn told me to stay in bed as he kissed my forehead, and then got up and left. A few seconds later I heard Niall's Irish accent running down the hall yelling "Dibs on the biggest room!" I chuckled when I saw him run past the open door frame of the room I was in. Next came Louis and Harry, but they actually came into the room and smiled at me.

"Hi Liam, how are you feeling?" Louis asked, his smile seeming like it lit up the room.

"I'm pretty good," I said, smiling back and then looked at Harry who was looking at my stomach with wide eyes. "Hi Harry."

He shook his head and looked up at my face, smiling, "Hey there Liam. Sorry, it's just you're huge!"

"Harold..." Louis mumbled under his breath, kicking Harry in the leg.

"Ouch!" Harry said.

I just chuckled, "it's alright I know I'm big. This little guy isn't so little."

"Did you figure out a name?" Louis asked. I grinned and nodded.

"Mason Lee James Malik."

"Oh wow, that's perfect!" Harry said. I smiled and nodded as Zayn walked into the room.

"Alright lads, leave Liam alone. Go unpack or whatever," he said, doing hand movements towards the door. Louis and Harry nodded, looked at me, waved, and walked out.

Zayn's POV (8 Months) 

Only a month left of Liam's pregnancy and I'll have a son... I can't tell you how nervous I am. This is going to make my life completely. I mean, Liam has already made my life but Mason will make my life even more. If that's even possible... I don't know. But he will. I honestly cannot wait for the moment I can hold him in my arms for the first time. It's going to be perfect. I just know. There's nothing that can keep Mason and I apart. I won't let anyone even try. 

The boys been here for about two weeks now and the place could not be anymore of a pigs pen. I haven't been letting Liam leave the room a lot, I mean everything that he needs is in here and what isn't I can bring to him, so what's the point of going out of this room and having a chance to trip and land on his stomach? He already fell off the bed and onto his side, and Mason turned out perfectly fine but still... I don't wanna take anymore chances. 

Ever since Tina told me of the chance of losing either one of them I've been like this. I have to be by his side as much as possible. I make him sit down in the shower on a shower chair. He always rolls his eyes whenever I act like that but honestly, I don't care. If it meant that both of them will be safe, he can be angry at me. 

"Hey babe?" Liam asked. We were laying on the bed watching I Love Lucy. We both have became obsessed with the show lately. It's just really funny. 

"Yeah?" I asked, looking over at him. He honestly looked so perfect. 

"I'm a little hungry... And I know you won't let me go out and get something so can you get me a sandwich or something? Maybe a pickle? With peanut butter? That sounds perfect..."

I just chuckled and nodded, getting up and walking out of the room. As soon as I closed the door and took a step, my foot caught on something and I fell, luckily caught myself before my face hit the ground. "Zayn are you ok?!" 

"Yeah I'm fine," I say, pulling myself and smile at Tina who had a worried look in her eyes. "I'm just glad it was be and not Liam."

"Yeah, that wouldn't have been good. So walk with me," she said, walking towards the kitchen. I nodded and walked along side her. "So, you know what I found in Liam that told me that there might be a chance of a miscarriage?"

I nodded, "sadly."

"Well, I just got the results of the test I just did and it seems like it has passed," she said, smiling at me. I looked at her. First my eyes were wide and my face was blank, and then I couldn't stop grinning.

"So what you're saying is that everything is going as it is suppose to?" 

"That's what I just said, isn't it?" She grinned. I felt like screaming. But not in the bad way, in the good way. I felt like screaming so I could let go of all the scared feelings inside that was telling me that there might be a chance that I wasn't going to have my baby.

And now I know I am...