Who Are You? (Star Trek/Sherlock)

A/N: This one-shot is from Spock and Sherlock's POV and takes place after Star Trek into Darkness.

-Spock-

Pwew.

Pwew.

Pwew.

All I heard were phaser shots coming from the captain's quarters.

As I was walking to sick bay for my examinations, I heard something coming in the direction of the captain's quarters. Well, with the super hearing, as Dr. McCoy put it, I was the only one who heard it. There was little commotion in this section of the ship. When I diverted my path to go to where I heard the phaser shot coming from, I passed my girlfriend, Lieutenant Nyota Uhura.

"Oh hey Spock, what's up?"

"I believe the ceiling of the ship is what is above us," I said a little confused because she could just look up and see the ceiling.

"No Spock, I mean what are you doing?"

"My mistake. I was just on my way to the captain's quarters. You?"

"I have to go see Dr. McCoy for my check-up," she replied to my question.

"Well I originally had to go to see Dr. McCoy but then I heard phaser shots come from the direction of the captain's quarters so I have diverted my path to go and observe what has happened."

"Ok see ya later Spock."

"Good bye Nyota."

When she left I turned to head in the direction of the phaser shots. When I arrived I saw an unexpected sight: Khan was sitting in a chair shooting the wall with a phaser.

"Khan?" I said in almost a whisper, but somehow he heard me. When he turned around I got a good look at him, he was wearing a purple shirt, black dress pants, black shoes, a long black trench coat and a blue scarf was wrapped around his neck. This is not Khan, I thought to myself. My suspicions were confirmed when the stranger spoke.

"What, who's Khan? Who are you and how did I get here?"

"Khan is a psychopathic killer that we had to put away and could be your exact look-alike. I am Spock, the First Officer, and as far as how you got onboard I have yet to come to that conclusion." I tried my best to answer all his questions but to be honest, I didn't really know what was happening.

"Well I definitely am not Khan. I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Anyways, on board what?" By the look on his face I can tell that he did not like not knowing.

"The Starship Enterprise," I replied. If I was fully human I would say the look of confusion on his face was 'priceless'.

"What year is it?"

"In earth years it would be the year 2264.157," I stated.

"What species are you?" He asked. All the questions where starting to become a little annoying.

"I am half Vulcan and half Human."

"You said you were the First Officer, so am I correct in assuming there is a captain?"

"Yes, you would be."

"I demand to see him," he said.

"You demand to see the captain of our ship? I am not even sure of your identity," I said. This stranger was really starting to irk me.

"The name is Sherlock; Sherlock Holmes."

"Well that is a start."

---