"i brought coffee and- oh no." he finally mumbles as grayson points at his brother.

"joey fucking kissed you!" grayson shouts causing the man to stop in his tracks, look at me then back to grayson as he slowly backs up outside only for troy to scold him on making his way out of the apartment. that lets him whine as he slams the door and walks over to the living room. his head hung low as grayson is in a mood of pure shock as he glances between the both of us. "someone want to explain?"

"well you see that's a really long story because if i were to do that we would be here for hours which i don't think any of us want to do." i make up as they all gaze at me with the same stares filled with them not being amused. i knew they didn't care about that as i sink into my seat which lets ethan sigh in response.

"there's not that much to explain besides that her one night stand didn't go as well and she came home. then one thing led to another and she kissed me but i mean, i obviously kissed back." he goes on as the two men only still gaze at the both of us with the same reactions as before. not being so convinced fully on how something like this could happen.

"and what? you were just going to pretend it never happened, never tell us or speak about it ever again?" grayson rambles when using his hands to speak. my arms now crossed when i nod slowly in response to his comment.

"yeah that's what i was planning on doing." i inform when a scoff falls his lips as he shakes his head. suddenly the room is being filled with a clap from his palms together as he gazes at all of us around him.

"that's it, roommate meeting." he announces causing the two other men to groan. however that does not truly bother me as i sigh faintly.

"i'll get the feelings stick." i add when pushing myself up as troy takes a seat next to me. yet my words only let grayson push me back down as i fall into the cushions as he shows annoyance from that mention.

"oh no you don't." he tells as he sits across from us on a small ottoman. his hands folded together when he looks between all three of us with these unreadable emotions that was held within his eyes. "now let's make a new rule, shall we? no more secrets in this apartment." he states as that produces a frenzy of groans and whines from the sentence he had spoken. i stay remained in my spot with some silence as i watch this play out.

"no more secrets, huh? that's some bullshit, gray. judging by the fact that we all have them, even you, smartass." ethan gets out harshly as troy snorts when shrugging his shoulders.

"i don't know about you but i'm an open book, no secrets here." he taunts as ethan laughs loudly when he hears this. his body pushed forward as he goes to stare at the man beside me.

"oh really? so a certain dream about joey isn't some secret you've kept hidden from her?" he brings up as i widen my eyes now as i glance between ethan and troy in the process of hearing this.

"a dream? what type- oh my god please don't be one of those. troy you're like my brother!" i whine when he nods his body seeming to he possessed by embarrassment now as he then shakes his head as well.

"and same with you, you're like my sister. but it was the beginning when you first moved in. it just happened and i didn't expect it but it did. i don't know how to do that lucid dreaming shit. when things happen in my dream they happen for whatever reason." he rants on as i cringe now from the images of that. however before i can comment more on it troy is next to spill the can of secrecy within the walls of this apartment. "but i'm not all bad, alright ethan? don't act like you haven't finished jerking off to thought of joey. i mean you've told me after i told you my dream." he admits as i had almost choked on the oxygen i had consumed.