TWELVE

JOEY

"it's beginning to look a lot like christmas, everywhere you go

"it's beginning to look a lot like christmas, everywhere you go." i sing when pushing a cardboard box into the living room. i had the music blasting in ways that would definitely annoy the boys but i was too busy emerging into the christmas spirit due to it being a five days away. i was absolutely ecstatic and that was mostly because it was my favorite holiday besides president's day.

"joey what the hell is up with all the christmas music- and oh my god, why is there a tree in this apartment?" ethan whines when scratching his head now as i still try to push the items needed in the corner where the christmas tree was placed.

"what do you mean why is there a tree here? it's christmas time, as it is we are really late." i confirm when finally getting the things i need into the area of my decorating. "it's beginning to look a lot like joey's christmas." i sing in a deep voice when showcasing the parts that i have decorated.

"we don't do christmas trees here." ethan then stated with a frown as i sigh. my shoulders slouch back as i look between him the tree.

"why? do you not do any fun holidays in this apartment?" i ask in frustration now due to thanksgiving being another holiday they didn't want to celebrate with me.

"of course we do fun holidays. i'm talking valentine's day, cinco de mayo, independence day, and oh president's day." he adds at the end letting me smile slightly before brushing it off and sighing.

"so basically you guys only celebrate the holidays that have to do with sex or drinking until you can't anymore."

"basically." his words causes me glare now before i cross my arms and holler out the names of the other roommates.

"grayson, troy! get to living room, please!" i scream in a posh, british as ethan furrows his brows before they all come through with groans.

"what?" grayson whines as he soon is replacing his features of annoyance with a smile. "hey, a christmas tree. how'd you get that past ethan?" he gets out causing me to shake my head as i begin to point at all three of them.

"doesn't matter, alright? what does matter is that i'm going to have the best christmas here. i'm talking homemade cookies, awesome music, pretty decorations. the whole lot, so if you're down, say i." i say when picking up my hand already before the other two boys raise them as well. it only causes ethan to groan when he glares at the two of them.

"what the hell?" he questions harshly as grayson sucks his teeth in response.

"we're not staying for christmas anyways, remember dummy? december 23rd, you, me, jersey." grayson explains as i sigh now when looking at troy who nods along from their words as he holds the same face of desolation that they would be leaving.

"they always do. it's just going to be you and me." he informs as i now place a pout on my face as ethan coos when coming near me. his fingertips going to pinch my cheeks as he then pulls me into a hug which i don't reciprocate due to what he did minutes ago.