Chapter 2

Foop and Sammy walked along down the hall, After ditching their Math class. Foop already knowing Sammy they were well acquainted, As well as Foop having a crush on Sammy.

"So what do you wanna do first?"Sammy asked as he strode down the hall.

"Ehh I dont really know,,I dont usually skip class or my father would kick my ass haha"Foop laughed nervously, Not really knowing how to continue the conversation with Sammy.

They finally decided to go outside in front of the school. They sat at the stairs, Foop pulled a cigarette out of his backpack and lit it. Taking a drag not noticing Sammy staring at him, He looked at him blankly.

"So you smoke eh?"Sammy asked with a smirk.

"Eh,Uh yes, yes I do"Foop stuttered. 'I probably look so stupid right now in front of him' He thought frustrated.

"Not my thing really,not good for me,or you"Sammy said. There it was,some of his sweetness/goodyness coming out again, He's always had a perfect balance of sweet and sour Foop thought. He loved it.

Foop and Sammy spend the next half an hour talking,About anything really. They found they were closer than they thought,despite growing up together.

They headed back into the school and into the bathroom, After Sammy was finished using the bathroom, He walked out the stall seeing Foop studying his own face in the mirror and what looked like he was re-applying mascara to his already sharp lashes. Sammy chuckled to himself.

"Hey,Foop, Can I tell you something?"Sammy asked quietly.

Foop turned to him,as Sammy's radiance fell over him as he peered up to his face.

"Yes?"He simply answered. Their gazes locked on eachother.

"I know we don't talk nearly as much as we used to this year compared to last,its just things got busy you know,with Football and my new friends, We never hang out anymore,I gotta just confess something to you"He stopped.Foop's eyes widened.Was this really happening? Had Sammy felt the same as well? No it couldn't be true.

"I-I"Foop mumbled, starting to blush.

Before he could finish Sammy already had Foop pinned against the painted brick bathroom wall. And locked him in a kiss, a kiss Foop thought lasted a lifetime,until they finally broke it for air. They both looked at eachother and smiled. They leaned in for more kisses,More passionate as the last. Finally taking a break they smiled at eachother and pulled into a hug.

"So,,im guessing that's what you wanted to confess to me?"Foop smiled still in their hug.

"Heh yeah.."Sammy laughed.