Chapter 12

Chapter 12

As the organ played, Harry and Eleanor made their way down the aisle. Eleanor's smile disappeared as she heard a low growl. She looked down, noticing that she was about to walk past a snarling Max. With a sly slip of her foot, Eleanor kicked Max in the leg without anyone noticing, leaving the poor dog whimpering.

The couple finally stopped in front of the minister, an old man who could barely hear his own voice.

"Dearly beloved," the minister began, "We are gathered here today..."

As the minister trailed on, Eleanor glanced at the sunset, smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't worry, Louis," Liam panted as he was straining to pull Louis along. "We're almost there. We'll make it."

Louis tried helping his friend by paddling along. The sun was already halfway set, and they were only halfway there..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, um," the minister looked into his book, "do you, Harry, take Eleanor to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live?" Eleanor glanced at Harry with a smirk.

"I do," Harry answered, hypnotized by Taylor's powers. Eleanor's smirk quickly vanished at the sound of a loud bird squawking. She slowly looked up and saw several birds being lead by one loud, obnoxious seagull. Suddenly, the birds dive-bombed towards her. She ducked at the last moment, and turned around, glaring, before the birds made a U-turn and came back down, flying underneath her legs. The guests were just as terrified as Eleanor, fleeing from their seats and taking cover from the birds. But that wasn't Niall's plan; they only wanted to annoy Eleanor. Nick held tightly to Max's leash, as the dog grew overly excited by the commotion. Eleanor gasped as a pelican dumped a mouthful of water onto her head, then another. The last bird dumped, not only water, but also a lobster onto her head, which clamped its claws down on her nose. Just as Eleanor was about to yell out in pain, a team of starfish flung and attached themselves onto her.

"Get away from me," Eleanor screeched, "You slimy little-" She was cut of by her own scream as a seal lifted her up and threw her into the air. The seal pasted Eleanor over to another seal, which in return, threw her into the wedding cake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam and Louis finally made it to the bottom of the ship. Louis held on to the anchor's rope and quickly climbed up to the top. As he lifted his body over the railing, he spotted Eleanor rising up, angrily, out of the cake. A dolphin noise made her turn around, only to have herself be sprayed in the face by more water. Niall flew up to her face and squawked loudly.

"Why you little," Eleanor cursed, grabbing Niall by the neck. Niall fought back, reaching forward and grabbing the seashell necklace in his beak. Max, finally, broke free from Nick's grasp and bounded toward Eleanor. Max bit down, hard, onto Eleanor's leg, causing the girl to scream and release Niall, which caused him to fly backward.

The seashell flew free from Niall and Eleanor's grasp and shattered at Louis' feet. Louis' voice began to flow out of the shell in a glowing ball of light. Harry, who had been so hypnotized he didn't even notice the commotion around them, rubbed his eyes and shook his head. He blinked his eyes, which widen once they saw Louis. All the guests watched in shock as Louis' vocalizing voice, circled around him before returning to its host.

"Louis?" Harry asked, in awe.

"Harry," Louis sighed, happy to have his voice back. Max ran up to Louis, barking happily.

"Yo-You can talk?!" Harry smiled, making his way past Eleanor without even a glance and towards Louis.

"Harry, get away from him!" Eleanor shouted, but with Taylor's voice.

"You're the one," Harry realized, holding Louis' smaller hands in both of his own, "It was you all the time."

"Oh, Harry," Louis grinned, "I wanted to tell you."

The two boys slowly inched their faces closer, when Louis tensed and moaned, falling out of Harry's grip. Harry's eyes grew as Louis' jeans ripped away and his legs turned back into a tail.

"You're too late!" Taylor yelled, transforming herself back into her half octopus form. The guests gasped in fright, quickly moving aside as Taylor slithered quickly towards Louis. Taylor grabbed Louis with her tentacles and waved cheekily to Harry, "So long, lover boy."

Taylor leaped over the side of the boat, as Harry lunged out towards them.

"Louis!" Harry called, as he watched them swim deeper and deeper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I might crack and post the next chapter in a few hours. Hope you guys are excited for what's to come!