Chapter 1

Your POV

I am Y/n Kardashian. I am Kim Kardashian-West daughter. I am the oldest of North, Saint, and Chicago. I am the only one taking care of them. I have been for 6 years now. I put them down from naps and take North to school before I go to online college.

I am very smart for my age. I am almost done with College. I just finished making dinner for me, my siblings, and the rest of the family. I am really tired from taking care of my family and my mom never really being around.

"Mom! North! Kanya! Get down here dinner is ready!" I yelled. I had Saint and Chicago down here with me. Saint was sitting down at the table and Chicago was in my arms. North had came down. "Take a seat North." I said. She sat down at the table.

"Mom! Kanya! Dinner is ready get out here!" I yelled. My head hurting. I put Chicago down. My other family was at the table to. I gave Chicago to aunt Kendell. I when up stairs. I banged on my mom's door. "Mom dinner is ready." I said. The door opened.

"Mom, Kanya down stairs now." I said. She rolled her eyes and she and Kanya when down stairs.  I walked down stairs. I took Advil for my head. "What did you make?" Mom asked. "Nothing for you and Kanya case you don't need it." I said taking there plates.

I put there plates in the kitchen. I soon felt pain in my head again. As I walked into the dinning room everything when black and I fell to the floor. 'God what happened? Why did everything go dark?' I don't remember anything but everyone yelling my name. What is happened to me?