To the Village

3.To the Village

Bagon was amazed.

He had never seen a city before, much less seeing it covered in snow.

Then, suddenly his head throbbed. A distant memory clicked in his mind.

He was being carried on a back of a... Salamance? There was another beside them. They were leaving a city... Then it stopped.

Swinub noticed Bagon in pain. "Hey, are you okay? God, we have to get there fast. Chansey will help you."

"No, it's ok." Bagon replied. "Let's just hurry up." Bagon began to walk, but Swinub grabbed him.

"Not that way. Humans will try to catch you. A bagon is rare around here." said Swinub.

A few minutes later they arrived at the enterence. It was very well hidden to humans.

"Home sweet home. We are here." said Swinub.

Bagon's eye widened. It looked like paradise. "Wow! How did your villagers build this without the humans seeing you?" Bagon exclaimed.

Swinub looked confused. "I think you mean how did they build the city without seeing us."

Now bagon looked confused. " You mean the village is older than the city??!!? But that building looks really old."

Bagon pointed to a building that was old and rusty and looked like it had been there over fifty years.

"Well, that's what the legend says." Swinub shrugged. Now, about the 'going in' part?"

Bagon smiled. "Ok. let's go to the village."

________________________________________________________________________________

The afterward is here! I need new charaters for the villige and as their friends!