Man Hoes & Man Hoe Adjacent

Start from the beginning

"Hi, I'm Shania." she smiled giving us all a waved and of course my friends waved back introducing themselves but I just continued to stare, I know I'm a bitch but I can't be the only one who has a problem with this. That girl was back there with these fine as men all to herself and I know the history of these man hoes and I'm in the wrong for having a valid question? I think not.

"And you are?" Her smiled falter when she realized I wasn't giving my name up as freely as the other.

"Up for consideration. So what were you guys doing back there Shania?"

"Oh, I was just listening to Kosta and the boys chat a little bit." I could see the nervousness rolling off her in waves, my stare unwavering.

"Mhmm. So let me get this right instead of being in the kitchen with the only other women here at the time you went to the man cave in the back room, surrounded man hoes and man hoe adjacent?"

"Seriously Vae?" Kosta blew out but I could hear the laughter in his voice.

"Man hoe adjacent?" Jacob asked and right when I was going to explain I felt Anthony's hand slip between my thigh causing me to bite my lip to keep from gasping. I knew exactly what he was saying without words if I didn't want him to out my to my friends I better shut the fuck up so I being me shut the fuck up.

"Fine." I blew out and his hand went back to the safe place on my thigh.

"I did ask her if she need help Vae she said no." The girl said, I knew I shouldn't be too harsh on the girl but these weren't your run of the mill men, these were fine ass men with big dicks and they know how to use them so of course I was gonna question her; because if I was in her shoes I would let the thought run through my mind.

"Nevaeh to you."

"Vae play nice!" Anastasia said placing trays of food in the center of the table with Sebastian helping her.

"I was looking out for you girl. Plus I wouldn't have had time to ask if you weren't doing a 5 minute quickie instead of serving me my food." I replied and she just shook her head as a couple of our friends chuckled. She couldn't say anything because she was caught red handed from her her swollen lips to her close that were now out of place from their perfection only minutes ago we all know what went down.

"Now you know that's a damn lie. Your ass still would of said some shit." Paris laughed and I flipped her off but she just kept going. "Probably would of dropped your fork and spit your food out just so you could say something, bitch we know you well. The only thing is I'm shocked you gave up so quickly now that isn't like you." Paris sipped on her glass of wine like she knew something I didn't.

After all the food was placed and everyone made their plate we all chattered a little bit Anthony's hand never left my thigh but at the same time he spent more time talking to everyone else then he did me, making it seem like there was nothing going on between us. It was what I wanted so I couldn't be pissed.

"So man hoe adjacent what is that?" Jacob asked pushing his empty plate away I swear he so cute I was sure Tyler was corrupting the poor boy.

"Sebastian is man hoe adjacent. He is friends slash related to the two biggest man hoes I know." I motioned toward Anthony and Kosta "and he was once a man hoe himself but he is now a respectful married man and father of two yet he still associate at with them but isn't one himself anymore so he's man hoe adjacent now."

"Thank you." Sebastian laughed knowing I was complimenting him in my own weird way.

"What wrong with being a man hoe?" Kosta asked him arm going around his dates chair, I turned my attention to him smiling feeling everyone's eyes on me, none of them had anything on the pair that felt like they were seeing through me; and did I know I was potentially opening a can of worms.

Did I tread lightly of course not.

"Nothing of course. We all know I'm hoe and proud." That got me a really tight squeeze and I couldn't help but turn my attention to Anthony for a quick second before turning it back to Kosta "Look all I was say earlier is no offence but I don't know this chick, but what I do know is she came into my sisters house and instead of planting herself in the kitchen even if it meant just standing there looking stupid she decides to go into a mancave-" It's a den" "surrounded by men. For all I know she was trying to hand out blowies."

"I would never!" Shania yelled and I turned to look at her and just shrugged.

"Look like I said I don't know you and I don't know your intentions. So I'm gonna ask questions they might not be nice or pretty but I'm going to ask anyways. I'm sure Kosta's has fucked you by now so you know his shit is good but you also know Kosta's isn't a relationship type of guy so you just might be thinking 'shit he got these fine as friends who are equally as rich, equally as fine, and equally as good at fucking why not try' and you going into the den could of been your golden opportunity."

"Your friend was right there in the kitchen." Shania said and I could she wanted to beat my ass at least try to but she was smart and stayed planted in her seat.

"You're right but my sister is a saint that isn't the type of shit her mind goes to she's to trusting that's not me. Like I said I don't know you so I don't trust you especially when it comes to me and mine. What's for dessert?" I asked turning to look at Anastasia I was done with this conversation and repeating myself she just shook her head I was sure if I turned to look at everyone else she would be doing the same thing.