Chapter Four

Birdie and Haylee were with Youngblood, while he was working on his car, trying to fix it. Birdie and Haylee sorta stopped helping but they talked to Monza and the rest of the crew as they fixed the car.

"Hey, bro, what do you think of the announcement I have for the list?" Birdie asked her brother who was leaning over his car.

"I think you're going to blow them all away." Her brother answered as he finished his car.

It's race night, and as Youngblood got out of the truck, he looked at his sister, who was talking to Daddy Dave, and he looked to Dave's truck and he saw Hope glaring at his sister and then she started glaring at Haylee as she walked up.

"Man, she's really getting a kick outta making Hope mad." Monza said to his son as he looked over to his daughter.

"Oh yeah." Youngblood said as he got his car off the trailer. And they watched as Dustin and AZN lined up and took off.

Dustin beat AZN.

It was time for the next race, Youngblood was racing Savage D.

Personally Birdie didn't like the boys from E-Town, or whatever the hell they call it. She didn't like Dustin because he had a big ass ego. And Savage D because he likes to start fights.

Birdie and Haylee watched as Youngblood and Savage D lined up and Birdie was nervous as she saw that her brother's nos didn't turn on after he left the line.

And that's when she saw that Savage D turned on his hazard lights. She knew this would make her brother mad.

She watched as her bro sped past them and she took off after him, running. And she could feel Haylee running beside her.

"I was pushing it to the floor and nothing." They heard Youngblood say to Monza, indicating that his nos didn't come on.

And that's when Savage D walked up. He was obviously proud of himself.

"Hey you ever flash your hazard lights at me again, we'll have problems." Birdie heard her brother say to D.

And then D started saying things about their dad. This caused both Brandon and Birdie to turn around and start yelling things at D.

"You wanna start in on our dad?" Birdie yelled at D. And before anyone could grab her she took off towards D.

But before she could fully reach him, two arms wrapped around her and she knew the scent immediately, it was Dave.

"If he wants to pop off to my dad, he can pop off to me!" They both beard Youngblood say.

And this caused Birdie to finally relax in Dave's arms. And then she got out of them and stormed off to her dad.