Chapter Two

"Hi I'm Haylee Rose Whitley, I'm the niece of Farmtruck and I go by Thorn on the Streets. I drive a '70 Plymouth Hemi Cuda, with twin turbo, big block, and big tires."

Haylee was always someone that never really took any shit. And that includes her own family and her best friend. And she remembers the day her best friend wrecked.

Flashback; 2 Months Ago;

Haylee was standing behind her best friend's car, and she was smiling as she looked up at Justin. She watched as he banged the light and she watched Birdie shoot off perfectly.

And she thought her best friend was gonna win. But then she watched as Birdie's car started flipping and flipping, and as it was flipping everyone looked shocked.

But Daddy Dave was already running, and Haylee could see tears streaming down his face. That's when she knew that Dave cared deeply for Birdie.

She started running too, after her best friend. People were still shocked. She watched as Dave wastes no time yelling for her.

"Birdie!" He yelled, and he kept yelling until he got a reply.

"Dave!" She heard her best friend yell out, clearly crying. She watched as Dave ripped her door open, and then Dave had her in his arms, talking slowly, where she can't hear.

And that's when Monza and Youngblood came running up and Dave almost immediately handed her off to her brother. And they shared some words.

Haylee decided to stand back and let the family be left alone.

Flashback End...

Haylee has been in love with Big Chief since she was little and she really loves him.

Since his marriage started falling apart, she and him have gotten a lot closer. Haylee and him haven't talked a lot about feelings, but they've kissed once while working on a car one late night, but nothing changed after that.

And of course Dave's new girl, Hope, doesn't like her or Birdie.