Door

Sammy joins about 10 minutes after we start playing, when he sees that we are playing he get an excited glint in his eye, he was always the best player out of all of us, but he also looks glad, glad that were not talking about Noah for now. "prepare to get crushed." he says, and he picks a spot right next to tailor, "excuse me!" says Dean sarcastically offended "is there a reason you would rather sit next to Tailor than me! I am offended." Dean is the sassiest one of the group, he bring his 'sassy flare' with him wherever he goes. We all smile "yes actually, I do have a reason" says Sammy "he doesn't smell like mud" Dean stands up, puts his hand on his hip, snaps his fingers and says "oh no you didn't" in a sassy voice, "yes" says Sammy "yes I did" he looks confident.

He stands up, walks towards dean "you better watch what you say to me" Sammy says this with an extremely serious voice. Then he starts laughing and everyone joins. "but seriously dude, when was the last time you took a shower?" "whats a shower?" Says Dean, he smiles. He is very handsome, but very unsanitary. We are all smiling and laughing but are interrupted by a loud thump at the top floor.

 "you okay mom?" Tailor seems a bit worried, his mother has heart problems so she is very weak. there is no reply "MOM!" he cries out again. " I need to check on her, what if she fell again? Wait right here guys I will be right back" He starts up the stairs "Wait" I say "what if its....... you know...  that Thing" everyone goes silent. "its going to be fine." he barely manages a whisper. he starts up the stairs again, he opens the basement door and screams. Everyone rushes to his side. Limbs shaking. We look out the door and nearly fall over. 

"its...." I can barely get the words out "Its Madhouse"