Mission

I can't stop thinking about what I saw. Flashbacks of it's horrifying grin. Then the sounds of the floor boards slowly creaking as it walked away.

"what do you think it was?" asks dean. "Whoever that was-" "it" I interrupt Dean. "there was no way it was a person. I saw its face when I stayed to look. It had fangs. and a horrifying grin. Like the ones you see in those horror movies." "dude" says Tailor "now really isn't the time to try and scare us." they all looked as though they were convincing themselves that I was pranking the, but they know better, they know that im not that kind of person.

"guys" I say as sternly as possible "you know I wouldn't do that. It looked at me, and smiled. Whatever that was........ was behind his- Noah's death, and all the other disappearances. we have to find it again and kill it, we have to save those people! Noah could still be alive!" they all looked like they had lost all hope for Noah's survival. "Luke." says tailor, very seriously. Its a bit unusual to hear such a serious voice coming from a guy like him. "if what you saw really was what you saw, then he probably isn't alive. you saw what that sign said 'happy deathday' notice the word 'death' he must've been killed today." Tailor is choking back tears. 

"we cant just give up, maybe thats what the monster wants us to think! It wants us to think that so we wont even try to find Noa-"  "Or maybe!" his once quiet voice turns into a sort of a yell. "Maybe he wants us to try and find Noah so he can do the same thing to us!" he seems angry at sight, but his eyes are sad, there is no more hope left in his soul. 

He starts sobbing into his hands "sorry" he says "I just- I also wish we could find him, its too risky" only now I notice the pain I felt still carrying Dean on my back. "I know its risky, but its a risk im more than willing to take." "I am too." Sammy who was quiet for the entire conversation finally spoke up. 

Sammy puts his hand out to us. I put my hand on top of his. Dean, who must've been listening for a portion of it, lifts his shaky hand and places it on top of mine. "you in or what?" Sammy asks Tailor. Tailor lifts his hand and place is it on top of Deans. "lets do this" he says.

We plan a meeting at my house, since none of us wanted to go back to the madhouse after- well, you know. Unless we were ready to face that creature, and make it pay for what it took from us.