Sweeney Todd (Part 2)

"Excuse me, miss" you look up and there is a young boy standing there. "How can I help you lad?" "Well I was wondering where Mrs. Lovett is?" You sigh and say "Well you may have to ask Mr. Todd for details, but I'm pretty sure she left, ran away one night" tbe boy looked around and said "oh... Well who are you than?" You smile "my name is y/n Y/l/n, I am the new renter here... May I ask who you are son?" The boy continued to look atound and said "well im-" he was interrupted by the door opening and Mr. Todd walking in. "Toby... What are you doing here?!" Toby turned around and smiled. "Mr. T, hello! Oh I was just seeing what happened to Mrs. Lovett and mrs. Y/l/n was just telling my she ran away" Mr. Todd looked around and nodded "I bet you ms. Y/l/n needs some help.... Maybe you could work here" you nod your head yes and say "actually I really could use some help if your interested" Toby's eyes widen and he says "yes I am, thank you ma'am" you smile and say "ok well, go get cleaned up, then will you bring up the cookies from the bake oven" "yes ma'am" he says and runs off twords the bathroom. Mr. T walks around the counter and cups your face with his big hands. You turn to face him, smiling slightly. "We should be open for buisness tomorrow." He smiles and says "thats great, love" you both stare into each others eyes for a couple of seconds when he leans down and softly kisses you. You kiss back, your mouths moving in sync, and pull away. "Your so beautiful" he says and you blush. "And your so handsome" he smiles slightly and removes his hand from your face. "Well looks like I have a costumer so i better go deal with that." You reach in and kiss him once more and he turns around and goes out the door. Toby walks in with a pan of cookies and sets them down on the counter. "Now Toby heres a stack of fliers to advertise our business so could you please hang those up around town... And here's a penny, go buy some toffee for yourself" he smiles and says "thank you ma'am" he runs out of the door and you look down at the dough youre making and smile to your self. You see a man walking down stairs, followed by Sweeney. The man waves and puts his hat on and Mr. Todd walked,through the door. "My daughter and her husband a throwung a party tonight, becayse they just finished moving in, and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?" "Of course, I must change my dress though" he looks you up and down and says "there is no need to change, you look beautiful" you blush and look down at your maroon dress. "Are you sure, shouldnt I at least put my hair up?" You say as you mess with your long h/c hair thats loosely falling over your shoulders "no its looks beautiful" you smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Well are you ready?" you say and he grabs his long leather jacket and holds out his arm to you. You hook your arm around his and you walk out.  You arrive in front of a huge oak door. Sweeney reaches out and knocks on the door and a young man answers. "Well hello Mr. Todd" the young man says "Hello Antony" sweeney responds. "And who is this fine young lady?" He says and kisses your hand "this is y/n, Y/n this is my son in law Antony" the lad smiles and says "you look lovely... Thank you both for coming" "your too kind" you say and smile. He opebs the door all the way and says "well come on in" you both walk through the door and look around. "Here ill take your coats" Antony says and hangs your coats on a hook "your house is beautiful" you say still looking around, "thank you miss" "oh father you made it" a beautiful young girl says as she hugs sweeney. "And who might this be?" "I'm y/n" the girl smiles and says "I'm johanna, pleasure to meet you" you nod and say "the pleasure is mine" they lead you into another room. You eat dinner and all the guests dance and everyone has fun. You think to yourself 'this is where I belong' as you swing dance with Antony.