Gilbert Grape

"Hey Arnie" you say as you walk up to him, giving him a hug "Y/n y/n lets play, c'mon lets play" you smile and get down to tie your shoe and look up. "Hey Arnie where did you go" you here him laughing and pretend to look confused "arnie?" You call you hear the door open "hey gilbert have you seen arnie?" Arnie laughs. He smiles and says "no, I wonder where he went... ARNIEEE" he calls. He walks around and holds his hand up to shield his eyes from the sun. Arnie drops from the tree and gilbert jumps back "woah bud you scared me" he laughs and says "I scared you gilbert, haha I know I scared you gilbert" he runs over to you "I scared y/n too" you smile and he giggles "I scared you didn't i? Didnt I?" You say "ya we couldnt find you" he giggles again and puts a hand on my shoulder and says "you couldnt find me huh? Huh?" He runs off and starts rolling around. You viseted arnie and gilbert a lot cause you loved being in there company. You moved to indora a year back, right after arnie turned 19, and lived about a mile away from them. They lived in a small two bedroom house and you would often stay overnight and sleep on the couch because you lived in a small trailer in the middle of a field. "So whats for dinner" gilbert asked playfully. "Oh so you expect me to cook?" Gilbert smiles and said "well I thought you were staying the night anyways, since its movie night" you look at the horizon "I have some bad news" gilbert looks at you, confused. "What?" You sigh and say "well the person I'm renting the lot that I am living on from decided he wants to sell the property and I got a 30 day notice this morning" gilbert looks happy and says "well why dont you just move in with us" you look at him and say "what?" He laughs and says "well you basically live here already and you help so much with arnie so... Why not make it official?" You smile and say "You'd do that for me?" "Of course, I could move into arnies room and you could have my bedroom" you say "no I couldn't kick you out of your room, ill just stay on the couch" "no... If you don't want my room than you at least can stay on bottem bunk in arnies room!" You tackle him in a hug and you both fall on the ground. He wraps his arm around your shoulders and you rest your head on his chest and wrap your arm around his waist. "I-I..." Stumbles gilbert. "You what?" He sighs and says "I l-love you y/n" you look up into his brown eyes and say "I love you too gilbert" he smiles at you and says "would you perhaps want to be my, you know" you kiss his cheek and say "I'd love too" he smiles and lays back down. You snuggle into his shoulder and he holds you tightly.

A/n- OK loves should I write a part two? You know the drill ... Requsts are open so ya DM me at @depphead1124 on Insta or just message me on here!