I try to act like I'm not totally gawking at the fact that Harry is actually driving this and how sexy it really is.

When we get closer, my knees buckle as Harry opens my door for me and I slide into the sleek car and admire the black leather interior.

"Nice, huh?" He asks as I jump when he slams the door. "It's alright." I tell him and I can't help the little smile that takes over my face when I look back at him and he's already smiling.

"What's the deal with Niall and you anyways? Are you guys dating? I won't tell him what happened between us and our future... meets." Harry says with a shrug and his words are so casual and flow out of his mouth so fluently it makes me want to throw up.

I can't decide what makes me more sick, the thought of Niall and I being together and me cheating on him, or the fact that Harry was perfectly fine with being just a side piece and not telling anybody.

"God," I start and I know my face is glowing red purely embarrassed. "Him and I are just friends."

Harry laughs loudly and I know he's rolling his eyes with a smug smirk.

"Just friends, yeah? That Niall kids obsessed with you. He was about to throw hands with me when it's so obvious who would win, plus why would he care about why I'm in your office?"

His point is honestly valid, but nobody will ever get Niall and I's relationship.

I shrug not really wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Take a right up-"

"I know where you live." Harry tells me before I can even finish and I nod awkwardly as I shift around in my seat and lean my head against the window, feeling physically and emotionally drained.

"Oh shit, I didn't mean to like yell at you or anything?" Harry timidly says and and I let out a short dry laugh. "I'm just tired Styles, you snapping at me doesn't bug me." I tell him not looking in his direction.

"If I remember right, you like it a little to much." Harry says and his words making something in me stir and I try to stay still, showing him his words have no effect.

"I need alcohol before this conversation gets any further." I say as we pull up the the garage connected to the penthouse.

We both get out of the car and Harry awkwardly stands next to me as we walk towards the door where the doorman is.

"Thank you George." I say with a nod of my head and harry as well  nods his head as a thank you.

We enter the elevator and I push it to my penthouse as I finally glace at Harry, who is already eyeing me. "Hm?" I hum slightly confused and Harry just smiles and shrugs.

"I like hanging out with you, I guess?" Harry says awkwardly and I almost laugh, but I have to agree. Things aren't as awkward as I assumed they'd be.

Harry makes me feel comfortable in an odd way. He makes me smile and laugh without me having to force it and he gives me an odd sense of fullness.

"Don't go to soft, daddy." I say in a none sexual tone and Harry just laughs with a roll of his eyes as the bell rings and the doors open up to my penthouse.

"Anyways, welcome to my MTV crib." I say as I toss my purse onto the side table and I hear Harry laugh. "You're pretty funny actually."

"Thanks." I mutter as I feel heat rise to my cheeks and before he can see how embarrassed I am or make fun of me I make quick steps to the kitchen. "Make yourself at home. I'm just going to change really quick and then make our drinks."

Harry nods absentmindedly as I watch him plop down onto my couch and reach for the remote that sits on the coffee table.

I watch him for a few more seconds before I make it up the stairs and change into something more home appropriate. Simple denim jeans and a blue v-neck.

I quickly make my way back downstairs, in hopes that Harry won't meddle with my things. I picture him being very nosey.

"Hey." I awkwardly say when I reach the bottom of the staircase and see Harry relaxing into the couch, his suit jacket draped nicely over the couch, some of the bottons on his white button up undone revealing his toned chest that has some ink on it, and his shirt sleeves rolled up; showing all of his arm tattoos that could make any woman weak.

"Oh hey." Harry softly smiles as his eyes flicker towards me and he smiled lightly. "Whatcha' doin'?" I awkwardly ask as I unsteadily rock back and fourth on my feet and harry smiles.

"Just watching the tele, I honestly don't know when the last time I just sat down and actually watched a show." He says and I nod, completely understanding.

"What'd you chose, Styles?" I ask moving closer so I can move to the tv. When I do, I'm not disappointed when I see Harry's face slightly tinted red and jersey shore playing in the back.

"That was on when I turned it on-"

"Hm, you just seem a little flustered."

"Shut up, Williams." Harry says and I can see him fighting a smile and it makes my entire body feel warm and my limbs weak.

"You hungry? My chef already left for the night, but I can kind of cook." I tell Harry awkwardly, because I'm reality I'm afraid I'll burn down my home.

"How 'bout we order pizza? Something greasy, yeah?" Harry says with a contagious grin and I nod. "You order, I'll get drinks." I tell Harry and he nods as he lifts his bum slightly and pulls his phone out of his front pocket.

I take that as my cue to go and quickly make my way to the kitchen. I get in there and go into the alcohol cabinet.

After I had all the ingredients out I started to make them, until I could hear his somewhat loud footsteps.

"Yeah?" I called out as I turned off the blender and look over my shoulder. "Just wanted to watch is all, you look really good in those jeans." He says flicking his head to my lower half and I can feel a smile appearing on my face but a quickly let it falter into an annoyed look so I don't give away how desperate I was to hear sweet comments from him.

"I said you looked good, take a compliment. Be polite." He says with a snarky tone and when I turn back to the blender and mock him.

I move over to the cabinet with the fancy glasses and pull two out. I quickly dress them with lime juice along the rim and salt. I fill our glasses, eyeing it carefully so I can take the more full one.

"Here you go." I say as I carefully walk towards him with the glass in hand. He gives me a quite thank you as I sit next to him on the stool.

We stay silent as we drink, it's slightly uncomfortable, but not terribly. Until the pizza comes and I quickly get up and rush to the door. When I come back to the kitchen harry eyes me the entire time as I go to the cupboards and pull out two plates and put two pieces of cheese pizza on each plate for usZ

"It's really good, thanks." He says finally looking over at me and I smile towards him, hiding the true joy that was bubbling in my body.

"Yeah, of course." I reply and things go blurry after that.

Drink after drink, finishing an entire pizza box, laugh after laugh, us casually joking about stupid things, and most importantly kiss after kiss.